• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Is Will, of the Elite Four, gay?

[re: why Wallace is gay]
Because he's cute with Steven Stone. **is shot**

//Throws Aruscio a bulletproof vest before the trigger is pulled.//

It's true. FanArt says so. Q.E.D. :kiss:

Nooo! Morty is totally Falkner's you heretic! jk XD

Eusine wets his cape, twists it up, and gives you a great big "pop" in a tender area....

Not gay, just a fan of Lady Gaga.

You rock, Hozemeister.

To be straight, you don't have to look like Bruno.

Some gay guys look a LOT like Bruno. Slap on a little moustache and a gold earring and take him to your local leather bar...guys would be on him like pink on Lickitung.

You KNOW I'm right.

Why does this thread have any replies? There's absolutely no evidence to support this, and even if there was, it wouldn't have ANY bearing on ANYTHING. It's random, baseless speculation.

You say those like they're bad things.

Why does people replies to threads that are nothing but mere speculation that will never be proven right or wrong, that have nothing to do whit the game, will not add or remove anything from the game experience?

Because it's FUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!11!!!!11!

Srsly.

Maybe a better way to phrase this thread question would be "Do you like thinking of Will as gay? And why?"

Oh, and by the way...

Dome Ace Tucker isn't gay, he's just Larry the Effeminate Heterosexual. I know 'cause my brother asked him out. True story.

Wallace is straight for Winona and gay for Steven. (All other candidates will have to take a number and stand in line.)

Harley enjoys acting campily gay, but I bet he'd cheerfully boff anyone of any gender if it struck his fancy.

All this is 110% true. You can believe me, because I'm always right and I never lie.

Ciao!

Last edited:
Everyone has a different opinion. I personally believe he's half and half (or maybe homosexual, if you want to put it that way). But in appearance, he looks similar to James of Team Rocket.

*Facepalm* Last I checked 99.999999999999% of pimps are straight.

You...checked?

Wow. That's fascinating!

Okay. So, how did you come about to survey pimps about their sexuality? Who funded the survey? When was it done? What geographical area did the survey cover?

How many pimps did you include in the survey? How did you select who you would include/exclude? How did you determine or confirm their status as pimps? Was confidentiality maintained at all stages?

How were the surveys conducted? What controls did you use? What was the overall response rate among pimps you approached? Were appropriate quality checks maintained at each stage of your survey? How many pre-tests of your questionnaire did you do, and what were their results? What was the sampling error margin for the results?

I look forward to seeing your data!

You don't see guys selling other guys very often.

You know that a pimp sells a service--right? There's no reason he should have to use the service himself. So a gay guy would be plenty capable of pimping women's services.

I'm just sayin'.

Last edited:
Well, since Will is a Psychic-type Pokemon Trainer, I don't consider him gay, because it's their style. :p

omg he isnt gay it would be gay to use all male pokemon and frankly i bet he does kick ass to be in the elite four

Uses all feminine looking pokemon

Spr_4h_103.png

Spr_4h_080.png

Spr_4p_437.png

Spr_4d_326.png

Not exactly the most feminine things in the universe.

Really, it doesn't matter whether or not he's gay.

He's in the Elite Four so he's awesome.

Also, dressing feminine doesn't automatically make someone gay. Neither does having "feminine" Pokemon.

I have tied my hair back when it got long, and I've never been accused of gayness (my constant habit of calling stupid things "homo" has, though). Plus, in the original GSC generation, none of Will's Pokemon were female save Jynx (big surprise thar!), so isn't that the same as saying Bugsy is gay because his HGSS team was transgendered to mirror his later bee-thing? Or because he was mistaken for a girl?

Yeah, right.

(By the way, I HATE the character Will; I just dislike when people see everything remotely feminine as total faggotry)

Just because he's a bishounen doesn't mean he's gay. *shot* But it's not our business what his sexuality is, lol.

Will? Gay? Nah, he's just very feminine, or as I like to call it, Metrosexual. Think David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom