• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I've a fantastic idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel Trainer

Reaction score
Well, I think we can all agree that this forum is virtually empty (snickers at pun) so, here's an idea.

An RP where you can choose a Pokemon starter, any of the nine from Kanto/Johto/Hoenn, and we use them in battles and train them. I'd prefer it to be Anime-style and not have Ev nonsense. I'll start it right ow, this thread can be it.

Pokemon Bulbagarden Quest (if somebody comes up with a better name, I'll change it.)

You may choose any of these ten, no exceptions.

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Eevee

Okay. You choose to be in either Kanto, Johto, or Hoenn, defeat Gyms, earn badges, catch more Pokemon according to the place you're from, and eventually compete against other trainers in the Pokemon League of your place. SSignups begin in this thread. The form looks somewhat like this:

Name
Region
Pokemon (Nickname, if necessary)
Favorte Type (choose any if you're building a monotype team, if not, just say you like them all)
Backstory

Once 10 have signed up, I will create a new thread with this name or anew one, if anybody has any ideas. So come one, come all, and I need a co-moderator of this thread so I'm not thee only one responsible.

Name: Roxanne Parkington
Region: Johto
Pokemon: Chikorita
Favorte Type: Water
Backstory: Roxy currently lives with her mother, Sabrina (not the gym leader) in the suburban area of New Bark Town before starting her journey. Her father, Jonathan Parkington, a well-known explorer of Johto, the Orange Islands and other places, was killed accidentally by Lugia while on a research trip the night before Roxy's fifth birthday. Now it's just Roxy and her mom finding a way to make it on their own without the bright spot in their lives. Jonathan is Roxy's role model and she wants to pave her own destiny just like her father.

Yeah, I know, but I'm not just making a sparring match here... This is going to have some scandalous challenges (I'll PM them to you if you'd like, I already have ideas) and seriously long storylines. So it'll be a bit different from PASBL.

:lx248: Name:terry
Region:hoenn
Pokemon:torchic
Favorte Type: fire
Backstory:lives with his brother aj and seeks to become the worlds best trainer like ash.

(idea for name pokemon destiney)

Name:mr.starbuck
pokemon:mudkip
favoite type:hard to choose from
backstory:seeking to beat everone and raise my pokemon with kindness.region
region:kanto

Name: Shana Maura Garron
Region: Johto
Pokemon: Squirtle [an abnormal Squirtle, but not a shining. It's just a lighter color blue than most, but he still has a regular shell; blue eyes, too.)
Favorte Type: Water
Backstory: [It's VERY complicated, but I'll try to explain it.] Shana was born to the Garron family in Slateport City, Hoenn. Her mother, Larianna Steward, married a man by the name of Morgan Garron. When Shana was a couple of months old, her mother was sitting in a rowboat that was tied to the dock. A storm was brewing and Larianna left Shana in the boat while she went to help Captain Stern prepare the ports for the storm. The rope that very loosely tied the boat to the dock became untied by the savage winds and the boat floated out into the ocean. When the storm hit, the giant waves turned over the boat. Before Shana could get too much water into her lungs to drown, a Wailord took Shana to the surface and held her there. A swift gust of the Northern wind passed by them both, leading a glowing creature from the region of Johto. Suikun gathered Shana by her blankets and took her to Olivine City where the old couple who ran the Port house (Mr. John and Mrs. Jane Smith) took her in and raised her as their own. Shana grew up in Olivine City until the day before her 10th birthday when she was sitting on the beach. An old Sage by the name of Soumy Nona wandered up and gave her an ancient Pokeball made out of an Apricorn called "The Water Ball". That same night, the Smiths gave Shana a new dress (which Mrs. Smith had sewn), a light blue version of the Pokegear, cards for her Pokegear, and a brand new Johto Pack (like the boys'). Shana headed off to Professor Elm's lab, but an Aide--whos name was Timothy Garron--said he was one of her cousins. Shana had turned down the offer to start her journey in Kanto, so Professor Oak had sent Shana three choices of a starter: Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle. Shana chose Squirtle.

[And just as a side-note, Shana is the Incarnate of Suikun so it might be appearing once in a while like in Crystal version.]

Name: Piers
Region: Hoenn
Pokemon: Eevee/Vee
Favorte Type: All
Backstory: None
Description: (wanted to add it)
bestpiers6ew.png

Piers awoke that morning and checked his clock.

"Ahhhh! I'M LAAAATE!"

He said, getting his clothes on and rushing over to the pokemon labratory.

"Yo... Prof... what have you got... left?" Piers said, panting for air.

"Hmm, we have this Charmander and Eevee."

He coughed. "Sure, i'll have the Eevee."

"Good choice!" the Prof said, handing the ball to Piers. "Would you like to nickname him?"

"Sure, i'll call you... Vee!"

"Vee? Catchy! I'll see you around Piers!"

"Sure, see ya prof!" Piers said, stepping out of the lab and riding home on his bike.

((Tell me if I went off track, i'll edit.))

Last edited:
"man im gonna be late!" terry ran as fast as he could trying to get to he lab. he got there and had trouble stopping and hit a someone on a bike carrying a evve. "sorry wasnt lookingg." he ran in " ah terry i thought you would never come." "yeah well what you have left?" "i have a torchic that just came in and a charmander." "hmmmm il take the torchic" i walked outside and ran home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom