• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN047: Pokémon Champion! The Battle of Big Eaters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or they could just simply be keeping the Grookey as secret for the competition. They don't need a preview or merchandise to show Grookey
By this point you’re just making things up to fit your narrative. No starter will go without promotion. This isn’t about breaking patterns or whatever your reasoning is, it’s about marketing, and that’s not something they’ll give up on for the sake of a last minute twist.

Works for me. As long as Go(or Koharu) gets Grookey.

Anyway even if the prize isn't an Egg I hope Go wins.

You just post whatever you think it will happen. You dont discuss it. You just want this to happen as if you think you're in control or something.

Well You're not.

I will say it again since you like repeating so much. A starter being treated like that? What a pittance.

You just post whatever you think it will happen. You dont discuss it. You just want this to happen as if you think you're in control or something.

Well You're not.

I will say it again since you like repeating so much. A starter being treated like that? What a pittance.
If you don't like what I have to say just add me to your ignore list. Sheesh.

And I've already given my reasons why I think a Grookey Egg is possibly here and why I'm ok with it

1605835597958.png

The fact that one of the champion eaters is a Blaziken of all things is interesting to say the least, but the fact that there is one present might imply Ash will enter Lucario into the contest to reference the "Ryu vs Ken" theme that Lucario and Blaziken share.

And the special guests aren't even given named characters...

Wouldn’t Dragonite be a better choice if Ash does enter?
I’m sure a literal dragon would need more to eat than Lucario.

I wonder how long Koharu will be in it. What will she learn about Pokémon this time? Maybe she’ll see evolution for the first time if Skowvet does evolve.

I actually agree with you on this. It's just that I'm trying to rationalize why a Blaziken of all things would have been chosen to be a champion big eater and the thematic rivalry with Lucario was the only explanation I could think of. Blaziken just seems like a very random and nonsensical pick otherwise.

I wonder how long Koharu will be in it. What will she learn about Pokémon this time? Maybe she’ll see evolution for the first time if Skowvet does evolve.
She saw Nami's Feebas evolve.

We don’t yet know Morpeko’s voice actor do we to determine if it’s in this episode?

Summary and Cast lists courtesy of Adamant

Satoshi and Go have decided to enter the "Big Eater Tournament" in Kuchiba City. Go and Hoshigarisu aim to win, but what is the plan they use against all the veterans they're up against?!

Summary:
Go and Hoshigarisu have decided to enter the "Big Eater Tournament" in Kuchiba City. There are tough opponents there to contend with, like last tournament's winner Kabigon and the globetrotting legend of the competitive eating world Burshamo, but Go has a surprising plan for winning. However, the Rocket Gang have been confused for the tournament's organizers and are working on some sort of nasty plot...?!
3ji no Heroine will be here as voice actors!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Kana Hanazawa: Koharu
Yuichi Nakamura: Sakuragi
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Daisuke Namikawa: Lucario
Rikako Aikawa: Kongpang
Kenta Miyake: Kairyu
Risa Shimizu: Nidoran F
Noriaki Kanze: Hoshigarisu
Kei Shindo: Joy
Sayaka Senbongi: Kikuna
Tatsuki Kobe: Host
Marina Aicholtz: Go's Smartphone Rotom
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration
3ji no Heroine (Maki Fukuda, Yumecchi and Kanade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom