• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN056: Gampi of The Big Four! The Hall of Chivalry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget Bruno...
Bruno was treated pretty well, in my opinion.
Yeah, but Alain’s Charizard had to battle a few mega-evolution trainers prior to the battle, and despite being healed a bit, Charizard still won.
Seibold, however, well-beat Alain.
Alain just trained a lot after losing to Siebold. Him beating Malva after that many other battles shows how strong Alain is, not how weak Malva is.

Bruno was treated pretty well, in my opinion.

Alain just trained a lot after losing to Siebold. Him beating Malva after that many other battles shows how strong Alain is, not how weak Malva is.
I’m not saying Malva isn’t strong nor Alain isn’t strong, of course he is, he won the league after all, but you would expect an E4 member to beat him considering how much damage Charizard took, and the fatigue included in that. In a way, it made Malva look a bit weak, even though we know she isn’t. She looked no different from the other trainers, like how Alain struggled a bit at first against the Mega-Venasaur, and that was a bit of disrespect towards Malva.

All I hope is that Wilkstorm doesn’t somehow struggle against Ash. Best result is an inconclusive match, where Farfetch’d evolves and puts up a fight, but Wilkstorm stops the fight for some reason - saying he would like a full battle some time, rather than a spar.

Are we all forgetting the Mega Energy gathered by Alain and Mega Zard before facing Malva. As such, Malva isn't any indication at how strong Mega Zard truly is and its highly possible Malva was instructed by Lysandre to not go all out either.

I’m not saying Malva isn’t strong nor Alain isn’t strong, of course he is, he won the league after all, but you would expect an E4 member to beat him considering how much damage Charizard took, and the fatigue included in that. In a way, it made Malva look a bit weak, even though we know she isn’t. She looked no different from the other trainers, like how Alain struggled a bit at first against the Mega-Venasaur, and that was a bit of disrespect towards Malva.

All I hope is that Wilkstorm doesn’t somehow struggle against Ash. Best result is an inconclusive match, where Farfetch’d evolves and puts up a fight, but Wilkstorm stops the fight for some reason - saying he would like a full battle some time, rather than a spar.
i think farfetchd will evolve after settling its things with rinto's gallade

Full summary from Dephender at Serebii

It's said that Ganpi from the Kalos region Elite Four is currently enthusiastically coaching Pokémon trainers. Satoshi and Kamonegi, as well as Go and Strike, set off for Ganpi's for coaching!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom