• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN067: Suspect Pikachu!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary and VA list courtesy of Adamant

There's been a series of electricity theft incidents in Kuchiba City! And the sketch of the culprit looks just like... Pikachu?! Satoshi and Go start investigating in the guise of police officers as well!

Summary:
One day Junsa and Detective Decker visit the Sakuragi Laboratories. They explain that they've come to check the Electric type Pokémon there as part of a search for the culprit of a series of electricity theft incidents that have taken place in Kuchiba City. And after suspecting a number of the Electric type Pokémon there, including Wanpachi, they eventually arrest Pikachu for the crimes.

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Kana Hanazawa: Koharu
Yuichi Nakamura: Professor Sakuragi
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Kei Shindo: Eievui
Hana Takeda: Sarunori
Marina Aicholtz: Chonchie
Kenichi Ogata: Decker
Risa Shimizu: Junsa
Tatsuki Kobe: Witness
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

Just as suspected (heh), it's a TRio scheme...

At least Chloe's here.

"Suspect is wearing a hat; repeat, suspect is wearing a hat."
crowd-53490_1920.jpg

I hope the “thefts” are food related, such as a bakery, so Team Rocket actually have an excuse - feeding the black hole pit of Morpeko, and they simply took it with them calm it down as quickly as possible, which left the electric trail.

Summary and VA list courtesy of Adamant

There's been a series of electricity theft incidents in Kuchiba City! And the sketch of the culprit looks just like... Pikachu?! Satoshi and Go start investigating in the guise of police officers as well!

Summary:
One day Junsa and Detective Decker visit the Sakuragi Laboratories. They explain that they've come to check the Electric type Pokémon there as part of a search for the culprit of a series of electricity theft incidents that have taken place in Kuchiba City. And after suspecting a number of the Electric type Pokémon there, including Wanpachi, they eventually arrest Pikachu for the crimes.

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Kana Hanazawa: Koharu
Yuichi Nakamura: Professor Sakuragi
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Kei Shindo: Eievui
Hana Takeda: Sarunori
Marina Aicholtz: Chonchie
Kenichi Ogata: Decker
Risa Shimizu: Junsa
Tatsuki Kobe: Witness
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration
I assume that they mean thefts using electricity rather than stealing the electricity itself? You'd think TR would want food more than power.

Hopefully we see Arctozolt, but I don't know its VA. Chonchie is always welcome, and hopefully we get Raichu too, since she and Eevee share a VA.

I'm more interested in the witness.

Truly don't know why.
Maybe that's due to my randomness.

If Pikachu gets arrested on suspicion of this crime, is it too much to hope that Morpeko will actually get permanently sent to jail when it turns out to be the perpetrator? :p Or maybe it can get redeemed and become this Detective Decker's assistant or some other contrived exit so that my family can finally be free of its torture?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom