• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN067: Suspect Pikachu!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. They really aren’t trying to hide the fact it’s Morpeko, huh? I mean, what else could that actually be? Mimikyu has finally come to hunt down Pikachu, and this time is trying to frame it?

(Actually, that would have been awesome if this was set in Alola)

5D4CDD55-C0FB-402B-A429-185A33A17D17.png

Love Pikachu just running out of the interrogation room when the door is opened. Judging by how often he's seen with the boys in their police outfits it looks like Jenny just lets him out pretty quickly.
...actually, if they arrest him based off a generic species sketch I bet Jenny is letting the boys dress up like that so they'll have fun and forget about filing a wrongful arrest suit on Pikachu's behalf.

NSFW Joke

A whole new meaning to Pokemon SM

This is why I started calling it SuMo instead. :p

I'm curious as to why the police decided to specifically arrest Ash's Pikachu. Either the police have reason to suspect that the culprit is from Prof. Sakuragi's lab, or Ash's Pikachu is the only Pikachu to exist in Vermilion City.

Damn, I thought Team Rocket starved to death because of Morpeku already. What are they doing here?!
Don't get me wrong, I loved them in SM, but I would rather have them be completely cut from Journeys over having that stupid ass Gacha.

Called it. Mistaken identity via Pikaclone. Speaking of which, has Ash and Goh seen Team Rocket with Morpeko? I mean outside the time they were disguised for the eating contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom