• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Journey to Plastic Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakkuEbansu

Demonic Bass Player
Reaction score
bztt... zttt... fzzttt....
Hello, hellloo?
*Ahem*
Testing, testing, 123...
HELLO WORLD! It's me, Murdoc Niccals!
So kids, have you missed me?

Enough chitchat.
See, these pirates, I sold them a few dud weapons. Luckily, managed to pay em off from 'unting me down with a few more weapons. Which were also dudes, hunh...
Needless to say, these Black Cloud pirates are out for my half-demonic blood, eh heh...

Anyway... That's why I need you...
Someone stupid enough to protect me, England's most wanted man, from the pirates...

Job Application:
Name: (Well, I can't just call you faceache all the time, can I..? Although, that does seem to work for 2D...)
Age: (No under 16s... The death warrants are more complicated...)
Appearance: (Invisible applicants need not fill in, eh heh...)
Weapon: (Well I'm not buying you one...)
Other: (I don't know what you want to put here, do I? Hence the other, brain-dead.)
Favourite Gorillaz track: (Which is your favourite song by the world's greatest band?)

Yours Drunkenly, (Eh heh...)
Murdoc Faust Niccals

NOTE: This takes place before Plastic Beach, they're on their way there. Don't be Noodle, she's dead, remember?

Oh and Jakku forgot to mention that I am co - gming as 2D!

Job Application:DRUMMER/RESPECTED FALSE ICON
Name: Russell
Appearance:
31LVSGCa2BL._SL600_.jpg

Other: 49209357203984752093847520983704987520384750928730495298..........can not compute..X.X
Favourite Gorillaz track: rhinestone eyes

This is before Plastic Beach. I'd kinda like more original characters, and Russel is busy... doing whatever he did before jumping into the sea and turning giant for some reason.

Job application:GUITARIST/DJ

Name:Nick "Nut" Grilzen
Appearance: He wears an NYC cap. He wears a black jacket and a brown Gorillaz T-shirt underneath. He wears black jeans and Converse shoes.
Favorite Gorillaz song: Feel Good Inc

Well, I suppose we need a new guitarist, Satan bless Noodle's soul... eh heh...

Job Application:
Head of Security/ Personal Assassin for Murdoc

Name:
Pontifex "Orcus" Caedis

Appearance:
tumblr_l39ifz4v8V1qc021do1_500.jpg

Weapon: In the past I have employed a number of weapons, but for your protection, these are what I shall use.
  • Kukri, a Nepalese knife with an inward blade.
  • Knight's Armament Stoner LMG
  • Knight's Armament M110 SASS with FIST sight and M110 Suppressor and Bullet Flight system
  • Nighthawk Tactical GRP Recon with Crimson Trace Laser Grip
  • Mateba Model 6 Unica Automatic Revolver
  • Kopesh Curved Sword by Odin Blades
  • The Urumi "Coiled Blade"

I can give you links to explain any of these.

Other:
Dear Murdoc,
The Gorillaz are obviously the greatest band in the world. Shouldn't the greatest band have the greatest security? I have the experience necessary not only to protect you and the rest of the band but also entertain and serve you while I do it. I was raised in bloodshed, bred to be a killer. At 16 I was hired by the CIA, but due to my "questionable" methods for completing missions and killing the enemy, I was let off. I then ventured into the world of the Colombian Mafia, hired at eighteen as an assassin and guard for one of the main mob bosses. Sadly, I was again laid off, out of fear of my styles of killing. But I feel that as Head of the Security for the Gorillaz, I shall finally be able to properly serve. I promise you that my methods will not only protect you to the fullest but also entertain you, with each death being unique and cruel. My prime objective will be to serve.

Also, may I suggest hiring ninjas? They have been sworn enemies of pirates since the two met.

Favourite Gorillaz Track:
Sound Check (Gravity)

Do we necessarily need extensive knowledge of the band? I've listened to Demon Days, and I really like Feel Good Inc., but I don't think I can call myself a fan.

What? You haven't heard of my band? I should get my newly-hired assassain to strike you down, faceache. But I suppose I can let you help...
By the way, assassain boy is hired... Now someone fetch me some brewskis.

I think I'll have Erizu in this too

Job Application: Lighthouse keeper?
Name: Erizu Ebansu
Appearance: I would say I was invisible to save me some time but then notced you can just look to your left and well....there I am...
Weapon: Frisbee
Other: Ah well.....I come to uh Plastic Beach to uh....sing songs? no uh........what can I do......? Look at boats ands replace bulbs just in case some stupid ship comes to the beach...you never know....eh?
Favourite Gorillaz track: Well of course you are amazing but if I told you my favourite it would take two years because I like a few......so uh....if you'll excuse me uh....I need to go pack my suitcase just in case I do come!

Well, I suppose the more the merrier.. but keep away from my fish!

Do I have to use first person, then?

Name: Evan Nates
Appearance: His appearance reflects his devotion to his work quite well: He's willing to sacrifice it for his piracy. He hasn't cut his white-blonde hair in over a year, and thus it goes down past his shoulders. He usually wears a white button shirt, a black tie, and black slacks. He never wears shoes if he can help it, and when he can't, he usually wears sandals. He's fairly average as far as height goes at about 6 feet tall, and has a fairly slender build. Due to his insomnia, he also has dark rings beneath his eyes.
Weapon: He can throw pirated CDs at enemies, and he can use science. That's about it.
Other: He's a pirate. Software pirate, which is kind of like a ninja at the same time, but pirate nonetheless. He secretly hopes he can get their latest CD to upload a bootleg copy to the net before anyone else.
Favourite Track: Feel Good Inc.

Name: Sol Glissant
Appearance: Sol is a very tall man, at about six foot four, and works hard to keep a nice physique to make himself look cooler and thus attract more members. He wears a wide array of suits, usually in bright colors, and has golden-blonde hair in a centre-parted style. He has a nice tan, as he loves to swim, and thus always wears a pair of swim trunks under his suits.
Weapon: He was once a masked wrestler, and has continued training, and even keeps his mask on hand.
Other: He's a major stock holder in the record company behind the Gorrillaz, and decided he should come along to make sure all goes well.
Favorite Track: Doesn't actually listen to them, prefers pop, especially The Backstreet Boys. He also likes Michael Jackson.

I uh...2D here uh Murdoc uh.....wanted to uh say that...you're coming to uh....wherever I am right now, I havent uh...left this room in weeks...so uh see you soon....and please get rid of this whale...

Hey, I'm 25, new meat.
But yeah, sure, if you cut out the Murdoc-hate...

I don't know... when that damn postman turns up with my lighthouse keys so I can signal them in?!
And I think a few more might want to apply, denthead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom