• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kalos Pokemon Centers

Yeah i'm going to have to say that having them merged makes things a lot more convenient. Usually when i go to a Pokémon Center, It's because i've just made quite a travel from one city to another. My items are then generally rather down so when I'm there, i can heal up and after that, restock on my items :)

Having them seperated, required me to move in and out of buildings. I don't really have a problem with that, if they made the transition between Pokemon center and outside faster.
Apparently, they're either not separated or there's two PokeMarts and the other one is large, because there appears to be a PokeMart in the PokeCenter.

Would be interesting if there we two Pokemarts. One for maybe small-on-the-go shopping. And the other one if you're planning to buy big?
The department store kind of fills that role, though, but there's only one per region.

I think they are probably going to have some areas pokemarts, some pokecenters and some combined. That or that isn't a pokemart in that picture, but the GTS or something.

I think they are probably going to have some areas pokemarts, some pokecenters and some combined. That or that isn't a pokemart in that picture, but the GTS or something.
I don't know, medicine signs don't really give off the "GTS" feeling. A World Wide Web symbol would probably be more appropriate. You must be talking about the area in the background, which is probably the GTS area.

The new centers look pretty good based on the leaked pics. I'm glad that Marts will likely be part of the center again and I like how they seem to have more rooms and depth :)

watch out or they will add a 'costco' of pokemarts where everything is cheaper but you can only buy in bulk

The new Pokemon center looks really nice. It actually looks much more like the anime ones. Im pretty sure those doors at the back left will be for the wifi area.

I love the look of the new Pokemon centers (inside, that is). It very much reminds me of Colosseum Pokemon Centers. Maybe because of the 3D. But it looks great.

The new Pokemon center looks really nice. It actually looks much more like the anime ones. Im pretty sure those doors at the back left will be for the wifi area.

I think that might be the dressing room actually, as there's a little t-shirt sign on the left too and we know there's dressing rooms in Pokemon Centers to change clothes.

Tight knit layout for convenience is amazing. If anyone can't make it out the layout is simple:
Center healing place. Top left has changing room, and top right the mart. The rest is the normal lounge area.
Which gives us the big wham of this leak, no gts. Looks like everything is done through the PSS

Which lets the PCs feel more single playerish. Which is why I'm assuming there's a plot point happening with Tierno.

All the Wi-Fi stuff seems to be done through the PSS now, yeah. We've known that for a while, but the Pokemon Center leak further confirms since there's no space left for it there.

Well yeah, that's what I'm saying. The leak confirms how central PSS is to the online portion, and to what extent GF divided it from the rest of the game.

You guys are probably right, but there could possibly be something upstairs/downstairs for people to use wireless. But PSS is probably more likely.

Considering the size of the place, its a single floor. No stairs would fit left or right of the screen.

I always had a problem with them being joined because I was so used to them separated that I'd always walk out of the Pokemon Centre and forget to buy stuff, then have to go back in.

I'm fine that it seems to still be merged though.

I also love how the inside is a much more accurate representation of the building exterior. Best thing this means is different layouts for the centers, as for Lumiose at least its a corner center with a side entrance.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom