• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Keep/Change/Delete

Raise its accuracy to 100%. We need more Rock-type moves with good accuracy, and this one feels like it'd be the least busted as only Technician and Skill Link users would be able to take full advantage of it.

Overgrow/Blaze/Torrent/Swarm (I'm lumping them all together because they're basically the same Ability for different types)

Change so that only the first hit makes it gain 50 BP while the subsequent ones make it gain 10, making the move cap out at around 200 BP: still extremely powerful, but potentially not as broken.

Rock Climb

Change, either make the typing Fighting or Rock (personally, Rock would be dope but who knows), make fairly accurate, and for fun, make it so that it also hits when a Pokemon is using Fly/Bounce.

Glaive Rush

Change. Make Fire-type moves x4 effective against it. I want to see Paras damage calcs go wild towards the roof. Imagine how much damage Eruption Primal Groudon would do to it.

Fluffy

I really like the move overall, great coverage option for a lot of special 'mons, with a great secondary effect. If I had to change anything then maybe split the difference between its two power levels and make it a clean 70 BP? I'm not sure it really needs that much though, it's already a solid 15 points less than Flamethrower.

Unburden

Hmm... change, just the speed boost to 1.5x instead of x2. Feel like the most Unburden mons are already fast af so a slight change in speed shouldn't hurt.

Flare Boost

Back
Top Bottom