• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last Post Wins Version 22: Channel 4 News Team Assemble!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is winning, really? Is it some superficial label we have created for ourselves to describe when things go our way? Or is it something more?

...Whatever it is, I am winning at the moment.

I win because overthinking something is better then underthinking it... or is it? Hmmm...

I win because this is a post by the mad man. And boy am I mad because I didn't win.

Hot chocolate at my bar, and no protesters will be allowed at my bar.

I win because..oh I'm needed at the basement. Looks up and steals the win without the previous post noticing.

I'm very sorry, but due to conduct of the previous poster, the previous poster has been stripped of the win. Reason: using their web browser to visit indigohexstinks.com. I am now officially the winner, thank you moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom