• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaf Green Elite Four Team

Well, the Leaf Green E4 isn't one of my priorities now, as I have recently got Diamond. But keep discussing teams because I plan on going back to Leaf Green soon.

god you are slow. i posted earlier on (2 months ago) and since then I have beat the E4, beat the sevii islands, got diamond, beat the e4 in diamond.

If you had just trained your pokemon to high levels instead of picking new pokemon the e4 would be history

Poliwrath isn't in LeafGreen anyway. I don't think so, atleast. Oh, wait, I think I'm wrong. ^^;

Sometimes, high levels aren't the case. Strategy, strategy, strategy. Yes. Movesets. Stats. I've seen people beat the Sinnoh and Kanto league with L:50 Pokemon. Level isn't everything.

Poliwrath isn't in LeafGreen anyway. I don't think so, atleast. Oh, wait, I think I'm wrong. ^^;

Sometimes, high levels aren't the case. Strategy, strategy, strategy. Yes. Movesets. Stats. I've seen people beat the Sinnoh and Kanto league with L:50 Pokemon. Level isn't everything.
Well lv 50 is okay but yes poliwrath is in leaf green I had one.

Yes but in noncompetitive battling, leveling is all you need. Sure he could calculate a stratagy for beating the E4 with lv.50's but whats the point? sure, a mixture of movesets and stats with a compination of high levels is all he needs. What he is doing is timewasting.

Hey I need help fighting with them too. Can someone tell me if I can win with this team here?

Lv.49 Sandshrew (Swift, Slash, Strength, Fury Swipes)
Lv.51 Victreebel (Giga Drain, Bullet Seed, Solarbeam, Poison Powder)
Lv.55 Articuno (Ice Beam, Steel Wing, Toxic, Hail)
Lv.53 Rhydon (Rock Blast, Cut, Take Down, Sandstorm)
Lv.58 Lapras (Sheer Cold, Surf, Water Pulse, Psychic)
Lv. 68 Charizard (Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, Fire Spin, Fly)

All I need is if I could replace some of these for others. Just for you to know that I currently hae no items or money, it's difficult to start training a Pokémon now. But I accept anything that can help me defeat those bastards.

You need an Electric Type on your team. You won't fair too well against Lorelei even with Victreebell cause she has Ice Moves. Lapras should take out Bruno easily. Charizard can take out Agatha, and Articuno can take out Lance.

I'd say you're set.

Well, in that case, which Electric type do you recommend? I have only an Electrode and a possible Jolteon (didn't evolve Eevee yet). I don't where you can get a Pikachu, my sister caught at the Bug Forest but I couldn't. Another ideas?

I recommend Zapdos, Jolteon or Raikou.

Zapdos and Raikou(Pikachu) can be found at the Power Plant. Y'know where the Powerplant is.. right?

Yes, of course, but I didn't enter there yet. Thanks for the help. Maybe I tell you the aftermath of the battle.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom