• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are the leak that tell about Galarian ponyta is could had chance to become possibly true ?

Maybe this?

I think that it's fake though. If they're giving Gen 2 and 4 remakes I highly doubt that they would put those starters in Sword & Shield itself. It would defeat the entire purpose of remaking them.

Is it possibly real or did they just get lucky? Should we take this out of the bin or leave it with the other trash?

Anyway, Rapidash is supposedly an Alicorn which is Unicorn with wings. At the end of the stream we saw the two Ponyta look up at something and we hear a Rapidash's cry when the screen turn black. Will Galarian Rapidash really be an Alicorn, whether this "leak" is real or not.

Is it as possibly real or did they just get lucky? Should we take this out of the bin or leave it with the other trash?

Anyway, Rapidash is supposedly an Alicorn which is Unicorn with wings. At the end of the stream we saw the two Ponyta look up at something and we hear a Rapidash when the screen turn black. Will Galarian Rapidash really be an Alicorn, whether this "leak" is real or not.
They just got it lucky. We haven't gotten the typing for Ponyta or Rapidash yet.

Is it possibly real or did they just get lucky? Should we take this out of the bin or leave it with the other trash?

Anyway, Rapidash is supposedly an Alicorn which is Unicorn with wings. At the end of the stream we saw the two Ponyta look up at something and we hear a Rapidash's cry when the screen turn black. Will Galarian Rapidash really be an Alicorn, whether this "leak" is real or not.
In my view, it was a lucky guess. Maybe it got galarian ponyta's type right.

I think that it's fake though. If they're giving Gen 2 and 4 remakes I highly doubt that they would put those starters in Sword & Shield itself. It would defeat the entire purpose of remaking them.
That... doesn't defeat the entire purpose of remaking those games. You don't play those games just to get the starters.

If they're available in Sword and Shield's pokedex, but possibly not handed out in-game, that could still give incentive for you to buy the remakes in order to send them to Sword and Shield.

As of now, I think this one belongs in the Unconfirmed pile. =/ Galarian Ponyta is certainly an easy guess but there's nothing else to dismiss it as of yet.

Plus Corviknight's evolution line just doesn't add up. Your talking about a mockingbird that became a hawk that became a jackdaw.

The only credibility this leak would have had was Sirfetch'd's typing, but since this was posted after Sirfetch'd's official reveal... Yeah, no.
I'd like to believe, but this seems to be piggybacking off of Affleck too much (at least the comment is)... I would love a Dark/Psychic Girafarig, though.

Plus Corviknight's evolution line just doesn't add up. Your talking about a mockingbird that became a hawk that became a jackdaw.
And last gen we had a woodpecker that eventually became a toucan. Since when did regional bird evolutionary lines ever make sense?

It’s wrong anyway because corviknight is a confirmed raven not a jackdaw.

Fake-o

People have been wanting Fairy Rapidash since Gen 6 so that's not hard to guess, especially with this being a British region

G-Max Pika and Lapras are snatched from Ben Affleak, Piplup from the weird "prehistoric black man" "leak," and Gengar and Charizard are highly speculated to get G-Maxes because they were shown Dynamaxed with Pikachu in that one trailer

And the guy oh-so-conveniently tells us that Sirfetch'd will be a Sword-exclusive Fighting-type... after it had already been officially revealed as such. Chatot being its Shield-exclusive counterpart just seems like a remix of that one earlier debunked leak that alleged an Electric-type Chatot variant as a counterpart to Sirfetch'd

Also I went and checked, and the D-Max Camera site leaks (Corviknight having two pre-evos, Polteageist and Alcremie having one each with Poltea's being a teacup) also came out before this "leak" was posted

Also also what's the point of "leaking" that Corviknight, Drednaw, and Alcremie all have G-Max forms when we've known that for months?

And, I don't think that they would give Gigantamax forms to the starter's base stages unless the remakes are in the LGPE format and the player cannot evolve them.

It’s wrong anyway because corviknight is a confirmed raven not a jackdaw.
It doesn't claim that Corviknight is a jackdaw in the rumor that I see? Only that it evolves from a mockingbird that evolves into what looked to them like a falcon.

And jackdaws are corvids just as much as ravens are, so...

And the guy oh-so-conveniently tells us that Sirfetch'd will be a Sword-exclusive Fighting-type... after it had already been officially revealed as such.
Technically it says that Farfetch'd will be Fighting-type.

Not trying to say that I think this leak is real, I just think we can't solidly disprove it yet.

TPC hyping up a 24-hour stream only for it to reveal a single regional variant and tease another is the absolute peak of this news cycle's bullshit.
Like... seriously? Is this really gonna be the news drop for the month? With the 18 gyms error and this, the only thing they're doing at this point is convincing people they don't actually have much of anything to show anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom