• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about a fossil of a ground sloth?
THANK YOU. As a biology and paleontology enthusiast non-dinosaur prehistoric organisms are often relegated to super lame roles, but giant ground-sloths are one of the most effective animals to ever walk the earth. An herbivore who's means of survival, its claws, also serve as a means of self defense. NO PREDATORS. May be my most wanted fossil pokemon, alongside a plesiosaur.

Last edited:
It is quite amazing how little we know about the Pokemon in these games. Sure, we don't know how many we are getting exactly (though with the fact that in just the early routes the First 90 minute reviewers saw several unrevealed Pokemon ), but it's amazing that we'll be going into the games while knowing very little (or at least going into a potential Dex leak knowing very little, depending if you look through those).

How many days early did copies of Sun & Moon end up getting sent out?

I'm curious about exactly what day we could expect it to start leaking.

We usually have to wait for the physical copy to hit stores, and I think it might differ some between the different kinds of game stores. I don't think I can give an exact date, but I'm thinking somewhere between November 8th and the release date. Employees will likely be doing everything they can do get their hands on them early, and if we get one who will leak everything, then anytime between those dates sounds reasonable.

It's really hard to guesstimate, especially since I can imagine with hot titles like this they might try to ship it to stores as late as possible while giving the stores enough time to get them ready. It's probably different in game stores than it is in bookstores, but the lastest I have seen a hot title come in is probably 4 days before the release date. It's always really crazy knowing that you have something big in the back room but you can't talk about it. ("No, the new Harry Potter book won't be here for a few more days" Sweats nervously while staring at the number of copies we have in the backroom).

1. What were past leaks that showed previous fire starter types? How many were fake in the past? Litten poison, fairy, ice, steel, fight, ghost, electric...

2. Taking that its Galar then knight is typical.

3. How many leaks could come from Game Freak to troll us?

Gamefreak: LOOK AT ALL THESE NEW POKEMON FOR SUN AND MOON.

Fans: dudes wtf tone it down a bit we'd like at least a little mystery.

Gamefreak: GUESS WE BETTER NOT REVEAL MORE THAN A SCRAP.

Reminds me of a gag by that comedian from years ago with the puppets. "I was teaching my wife's chihuahua to potty outside. Instead of 'guess I shouldn't poo here', she learned 'guess I shouldn't poo EVER".

New leak boyz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom