• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I don't get why people say gen 5 was free of gen 1 pandering when a notable chunk of its dex were rip-offs, or at least were supposed to be analogous to, of gen 1 mons (Timburr line = Machop line, Roggenrola line = Geodude line, Throh and Sawk = Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee, do I even need to say anything about Bouffalant?). Arguably, that's the worst kind of pandering, since it takes up dex numbers instead of just being forms.

Also, at this point, I think the starters' second stages are going to be the very last thing they reveal about this game.
I don't think that they are revealing the starter evos at all.

Gmax Butterfree is the best one imo out of all the new ones revealed even though I detest the way they marketed this. I'm also extremely disappointed that Butterfree got the gmax instead of volcarona considering volcarona is my favorite pokemon. Disappointing.

Pikachu and Eevee were created as a prize for connecting with LGPE, and Meowth was created as a prize for getting the game at release.

And then Charizard and Butterfree for KAIJUuuu reasons.

At least we now know the reasons behind things.

If there gamefreak stream doesn’t have more info, then I do not understand why Masuda hyped this up by saying we’d be getting a lot of info today.
Masuda May be referring to Gamefreak as a whole not just Pokemon. During the stream they are supposed to release some info on Little Town Hero and there other new game

I hope this game has more up its sleeve than meets the eye.

Because if what we've seen is all we're getting...then this will be another long, controversy-filled three years of Pokemon.

I'm now convinced that this will be by far the smallest amount of new Pokemon ever, and the Ground, Bug, and Ice types will go without any new Pokemon or Galarian Forms.

Given the fact they did a survey with the members club, and it was clearly proven people want to see the mid-evos they better show them before release. That is horrid marketing if you don’t. You do NOT do a survey and then go, “oh, well we changed our minds. Sorry” Then again I never did find more confirmation, so while I think it was real nothing else ever came out about it to confirm it.

On a completely different note. Where are you guys getting news for tomorrow? I have not seen anything about that, and keep tryin to find it :/

Well, didn't everyone think that there would be more Pokemon than there actually was in XY and SM?

This might be true here as well. GF didn't actually learn their lesson, they made even fewer Pokemon and are showing off 90% of them.

Well, didn't everyone think that there would be more Pokemon than there actually was in XY and SM?

This might be true here as well. GF didn't actually learn their lesson, they made even fewer Pokemon and are showing off 90% of them.
Or the aumont will be the same, with GF simply overreacting on the marketing cycle of SM with something like this one.

Both scenarios are quite possible in my mind at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom