• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Khu just presented the possibility that Dialga/Palkia/Giratina/Arceus are all Sinnoh, and while I voted that simply Dialga/Palkia are Sinnoh, this is an intriguing idea that I could see being true.

It calls to mind the Christian Trinity as well as some Hindu gods being other gods in another form.

Maybe all four are different aspects of Sinnoh, existing as all four beings at once (at least in Hisuian theology).

Khu just presented the possibility that Dialga/Palkia/Giratina/Arceus are all Sinnoh, and while I voted that simply Dialga/Palkia are Sinnoh, this is an intriguing idea that I could see being true.

It calls to mind the Christian Trinity as well as some Hindu gods being other gods in another form.

Maybe all four are different aspects of Sinnoh, existing as all four beings at once (at least in Hisuian theology).
All of them actually does make sense seeing as how they seem to think Dialga and Palkia are the same being so they're clearly unaware of the true legendaries in general, and Irida mentions that "Almighty Sinnoh made Hisui vast" and while that is sort of space-related, Arceus is said to be the one to have made everything, so between the Dialga/Palkia worship and the credit for Arceus's doing- all of the above seems like the correct answer.

They're meant to emulate Adamant Orb and Lustrous Orb rather than Mega Stones, but at this point who knows if they will end up important or not. Maybe they will, maybe they won't.
Or at least they're just a diamond and pearl like their clans are named after. I feel like it's probably just going to be that and we're not gonna be stealing some clan leaders' necklaces.

lol I hope not, I didn't enjoy seeing people losing their Mega Stones.

On maybe yes, I was thinking along the line of maybe the clan leaders would try to summon their god or something, and surprise, they get two dragons throwing hissy fits instead of one.

lol I hope not, I didn't enjoy seeing people losing their Mega Stones.

On maybe yes, I was thinking along the line of maybe the clan leaders would try to summon their god or something, and surprise, they get two dragons throwing hissy fits instead of one.
Ooh I could see that being the case. They both try to summon Almighty Sinnoh to their side and out pops Dialga and Palkia who immediately start squabbling as they do.

Not gonna count on it but would be cooler if they appear as the fused form and start attacking everyone instead.

I struggle to see it in the design, but Hapu would be a good shout if correct; draft-horse racing in Japan is strongly associated with Hokkaido, and Mudsdale was based on such horses.

There is also the thing that Alola/Hawaii is a part of the USA as well, just like Unova/New York is and we know from lore that people from other regions came to Alola to inhabite the island, so its not to out there to expect Lians descendants not only going to Unova, but to Alola as well.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom