• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legendaries, DW Females, Egg Moves, and other cool stuff!!

Can someone please breed a Growlithe with good IVs and with the moves Flare Blitz and Close Combat for me? I need it D: Also, how does this work? What do I have to give in return?

Can someone please breed a Growlithe with good IVs and with the moves Flare Blitz and Close Combat for me? I need it D: Also, how does this work? What do I have to give in return?

It learns Flare Blitz as a level-up move. I can breed one with all those, it'll just take a while and you'll have to trade me something worthwhile in return. And if I breed it and the trade doesn't go through, don't expect me to trade with you anymore because that's not an easy request.

It learns Flare Blitz as a level-up move. I can breed one with all those, it'll just take a while and you'll have to trade me something worthwhile in return. And if I breed it and the trade doesn't go through, don't expect me to trade with you anymore because that's not an easy request.

Ok. Well, tell me what you want before you start breeding to see if I have what you want, so, if I don't, you don't have to go through all the trouble for nothing. I'll be happy with good IVs in Attack and Speed. If the rest aren't that good, it doesn't matter. Don't worry about Flare Blitz then, I'll just need Close Combat. If you don't mind, I'd like it with either an Adamant or Jolly nature. Also, I need it to be a male. Sorry for the nuisance. Trust me, I would do this all by myself, but I can't have Growlithe in Black...

Ok. Well, tell me what you want before you start breeding to see if I have what you want, so, if I don't, you don't have to go through all the trouble for nothing. I'll be happy with good IVs in Attack and Speed. If the rest aren't that good, it doesn't matter. Don't worry about Flare Blitz then, I'll just need Close Combat. If you don't mind, I'd like it with either an Adamant or Jolly nature. Also, I need it to be a male. Sorry for the nuisance. Trust me, I would do this all by myself, but I can't have Growlithe in Black...

Adamant Nature will be easy, I already have an Arcanine with it so I can use the Everstone trick there. It shouldn't be hard gettting a male, I think it has a 75% chance of being male. The biggest challenge will be the IVs. What is your minimum or do they both have to be 31?

2x Lv. 1 Prankster Sableye w/ Trick and Recover (1 Female, 1 Male)

Do you still have those two available? I've got Celebi, Deoxys, or Shiny Raikou for both.
@ZACH ATTACK;

Do you still have those two available? I've got Celebi, Deoxys, or Shiny Raikou for both.
@ZACH ATTACK;

Yes I have those and yes I'd take what you offered. Is the Shiny Raikou the event one? If not, I'll take Celebi and/or Deoxys if they're legit.

@ZACH ATTACK;

Yes I have those and yes I'd take what you offered. Is the Shiny Raikou the event one? If not, I'll take Celebi and/or Deoxys if they're legit.

I don't deal with anything that isn't legit. The Raikou is the event that Troggy RNGed for his giveaway awhile back, Celebi is japanese, modest or bashful/don't remember IVs, and I can't remember where the Deoxys is from. I'm pretty sure the Deoxys was flawless though, and it's Sassy natured. I've also got a Japanese Event Raikou if for some reason you wouldn't want one that was RNGed.

@ZACH ATTACK;

I don't deal with anything that isn't legit. The Raikou is the event that Troggy RNGed for his giveaway awhile back, Celebi is japanese, modest or bashful/don't remember IVs, and I can't remember where the Deoxys is from. I'm pretty sure the Deoxys was flawless though, and it's Sassy natured. I've also got a Japanese Event Raikou if for some reason you wouldn't want one that was RNGed.

OK. I just generally make sure that everyone is dealing legit stuff to me. I'd take the Raikou that was RNG'd, I'd prefer English (which it probably is) but it's not that important. My 2 Lv. 1 Prankster Sableye for your Event Shiny Raikou, correct?

okay the celebi for the heatran....now what about chikorita? you still want one of the dream pokemon?

okay the celebi for the heatran....now what about chikorita? you still want one of the dream pokemon?

Sure, I'll help you out since you're giving me a good deal on the Celebi. I'll take the Rhyhorn. Do you care about nature/gender/moves?

thanks so much! :D no doesn't matter to me about the chikorita my fc is: 4900 2469 1846 and i can trade whenever :)

@ZACH ATTACK;

OK. I just generally make sure that everyone is dealing legit stuff to me. I'd take the Raikou that was RNG'd, I'd prefer English (which it probably is) but it's not that important. My 2 Lv. 1 Prankster Sableye for your Event Shiny Raikou, correct?

Would you like Hp Ice or HP grass? I'm good whenever you are.

Adamant Nature will be easy, I already have an Arcanine with it so I can use the Everstone trick there. It shouldn't be hard gettting a male, I think it has a 75% chance of being male. The biggest challenge will be the IVs. What is your minimum or do they both have to be 31?

It's good to know it's not going to be that much of a challenge for you. I'd like a Jolly nature more than Adamant, to be honest. And well, I'll be happy with 29-31. Now, what do you want in return for your task?

It's good to know it's not going to be that much of a challenge for you. I'd like a Jolly nature more than Adamant, to be honest. And well, I'll be happy with 29-31. Now, what do you want in return for your task?

Ok. I'll do my best, and do you have anything with good egg moves? I'm interested in those or better yet a DWF Dratini if you have one. I'd even take a male one if it had a good nature.

Ok. I'll do my best, and do you have anything with good egg moves? I'm interested in those or better yet a DWF Dratini if you have one. I'd even take a male one if it had a good nature.

Well, I've got Ferroseeds with Leech Seed AND Stealth Rock, Elekids with Ice Punch AND Cross Chop, Deinos with Dark Pulse, Riolus with Vacuum Wave, Totodiles with Ice Punch and Togepis with Nasty Plot. I don't have anything from the Dream World... Sorry D:

@Anser; I have all those Pokemon already, but I guess I can trade you for an Adamant Elekid with Cross Chop and Ice Punch.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom