• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: 6/5IV Anticipation Eevees

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerM

was (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ ✧
Reaction score
i need 6IV or 5IV Anticipation Eevees, preferably multiple. if you have non-north american ones that's even better, but it isn't a requirement. egg moves are also an added bonus, and i'd be willing to trade more valuable pokemon for it. please list pokemon that you're looking for, as i have lots, and i don't wanna write them out. thanks!

Sup? I don't have problem breeding you as many as you need, I just don't promise a fast breeding if you are looking for all females. My version is spanish (bonus 1), they will go with the egg moves curse, stored power, wish and yawn [I dont remember if it was yawn], but it was four (bonus 2!). I usually look for dream/johto balls. Do you have any by chance?

Sup? I don't have problem breeding you as many as you need, I just don't promise a fast breeding if you are looking for all females. My version is spanish (bonus 1), they will go with the egg moves curse, stored power, wish and yawn [I dont remember if it was yawn], but it was four (bonus 2!). I usually look for dream/johto balls. Do you have any by chance?
i don't have any specific poke balls, but if you have any pokemon you need, i'm willing to try and find them. also, it doesn't matter what gender they are, but i would like to be the OT, so if i could get the eggs after you breed them, that would be wonderful! :)

Perfect breeding leftovers then? But ye I can do it -w-)/ specific ivs, nature for them? And ofc how many eggs you want.

Perfect breeding leftovers then? But ye I can do it -w-)/ specific ivs, nature for them? And ofc how many eggs you want.
lemme see what i have, but if there are any specifics lemme know
edit: um... 5 eggs? if that's too much, that's fine, but a Calm nature would be wonderful. also, HP, Defense and Special Defense IVs are the ones i want. thank you!

I am fine with anything o/ But nah it's no problem, I will start now and vm ya when I am done 'kay? c: Might take a day or two.

I am fine with anything o/ But nah it's no problem, I will start now and vm ya when I am done 'kay? c: Might take a day or two.
that's fine! thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom