• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: IV bred Cottonee and Sneasel

Empoleonette

Reaction score
Cottonee: Modest nature and Prankster ability.
Sneasel: Adamant nature and Inner focus ability.

I have lots of shiny Pokemon to offer in return. Only one of this list is legit though, so if you're interested pick one and let's trade.

Bunnelby (legit)
Vulpix
Sewaddle
Sableye
Dratini
Gothita
Rapidash
Clefairy
Minccino
Roggenrola
Venipede
Deerling
Solrock
Axew
Elgyem
Darmanitan
Audino
Alomomola
Jigglypuff
Altaria
Excadrill
Metang
Mienshao
Pachirisu
Pinsir
Mawile
Starmie
Gardevoir

Sup? I have no trouble breeding 'em for you, I'll pick the bunnelby then. We can arrange something else for the other one ^^, it doesn't have to be a shiny.

Last edited:
Awesome. I don't have much else to offer, other than the legendary birds, Registeel and a (I think lvl11) 5IV Gible. If for some reason any of those interest you?

Do you have Kalos native Articuno? Also, have already a male adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 inner focus sneasel for you.. But I forgot to ask if you have gender preference for your 'mons. Since you didn't put anything in the request..

I also have a ♂ 3IV Modest Prankster Cottonee with the moves

Fairy Wind
Encore
Switcheroo
Memento

Just offering it to you in case you wanted another for breeding egg moves ^--^

Got male and female 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest prankster cottonee so you can choose gender..But unlike Farfetchd's one mine don't have egg moves. Of course you're free to pick, let me know which pokés you'll want and if you want them nicknamed. ^^

Got male and female 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest prankster cottonee so you can choose gender..But unlike Farfetchd's one mine don't have egg moves. Of course you're free to pick, let me know which pokés you'll want and if you want them nicknamed. ^^
Do you have Kalos native Articuno? Also, have already a male adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 inner focus sneasel for you.. But I forgot to ask if you have gender preference for your 'mons. Since you didn't put anything in the request..

I do prefer females but its not really a problem if they aren't, and I'm not a nickname fan personally so don't worry about those. Not Articuno, but my Moltres is Kalos native? I'm interested in your and Farfetchd's cottonees as long as what you both want doesn't overlap.

I also have a ♂ 3IV Modest Prankster Cottonee with the moves

Fairy Wind
Encore
Switcheroo
Memento

Just offering it to you in case you wanted another for breeding egg moves ^--^

What do you want for it?

I'd only like the shiny bunnelby for sneasel and cottonee if you're fine with it.

@white Crow and farfetchd
Sounds good to me, I'm free whenever for a trade.

If your posts don't show just feel free to message me or another GTS mod. This why we can get them approved faster. :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom