• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Longest battle facility streak?

Tyler77

:3
Reaction score
Yes yes. My longest ever was in the battle tower in Platinum. 102 wins. Longest in the battle Subway was 44
Gen 6 was 54
Battle tree is 66.

Yes yes.

What about you?

70 wins in XY Battle Maison (Singles) iirc.

Last edited:
106 in the Battle Tower in Platinum, about 80 in White, 43 in Sun. All Double Battles because I suck at Singles and Multiples. I only got 10 in Singles in Sun because I wanted the Kanto starter Mega Stones.

My goal for Sun's Super Doubles is over 50, at least. They jacked up the difficulty in this game's battle facility big time and I doubt I'll get to 80, much less 100.

106 in the Battle Tower in Platinum, about 80 in White, 43 in Sun. All Double Battles because I suck at Singles and Multiples. I only got 10 in Singles in Sun because I wanted the Kanto starter Mega Stones.

My goal for Sun's Super Doubles is over 50, at least. They jacked up the difficulty in this game's battle facility big time and I doubt I'll get to 80, much less 100.
That they did. I somehow got to 66 in doubles with an incineroar, Xurkitree, Tapu Bulu and a Wobbufett.

Still have yet to take on the Battle Tree, but in Pokemon Y, I've at least successfully defeated the Battle Chatelaines in each battle style on "normal" difficulty. I think you have to win 20 straight matches in a row to even fight them, so that's not too impressive compared to the numbers I'm seeing here. Or is it that "Super" difficulty has no limit? I've never tried it. As for Pokemon White, same premise; I've defeated Immet and Ingo of the Battle Subway at least once in all formats in the normal version. I'm replaying Platinum right now, so I haven't reached the Battle Frontier yet, and I don't remember how far I got in White 2's Pokemon World Tournament. Didn't do much with the Battle Frontier in SoulSilver or the Battle Maison in Omega Ruby either.

.........And I call myself an expert Trainer?! Eh, joking aside (and not to sound conceited), I'm pretty good at Pokemon; but I swear, the difficulty of the battle facilities can be a pain! I end up not doing those too often, but hopefully at this point, my skill has improved enough to help me last in the Battle Tree.

I know I managed to face a couple of the Frontier Brains in Platinum but never won against them. Then I lost my Platinum cartridge. RIP my hopes and dreams. I bought a replacement like a year ago, once I eventually beat the game I'm going to rechallenge the frontier.

Same goes for the Battle Subway, Chateau, and PWT. I can always make it to the 'Bosses' of each facility with relative ease, but get creamed by them.

Somewhere around 50 in Y with triples. I forget the exact number, and since I've wiped that save, we'll probably never know for sure.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom