• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Looking for legends, events, battle subway berries, solid IV's and egg moves

I have a shiny pidgey, a few DW females, and I believe I have some larvitars with some egg moves. I'll have to check on that, though.

i'll take the shiny pidgy

Kay, when do you want to do the trade? I never traded items for pokemon before, so just checking, having pokemon hold them is the only way right?

As far as I know as well.

Still looking to fill these needs or just make swaps. Should be available after 10pm est most nights for a quick check in for the next ten or so weeks

If you still have Heatran, I have a Rufflet with max. IVs in HP, attack, sp. attack and speed or a fire+ice punch elekid with max IVs in HP, def and speed.
Both hatched by me, no cloning, no RNG.

I've got a Level 70 Raquaza that's untrained if you're interested. I think I also have a Latias if you want one. I'd trade for either the shiny Lotad and hardy male Gible with Outrage and Earthquake.

Iron I am not that interested in the rufflet

Taco I could be interested in doing that. It will be tough to get me during the summer though

Sorry to all I was working on trades with send me a message if. You are free after 9 pm est to trade

Taco I could be interested in doing that. It will be tough to get me during the summer though

Sorry to all I was working on trades with send me a message if. You are free after 9 pm est to trade

That's fine with me, there's no rush. We can work out a time.

i am free now to send a gible for the ray if you would like

Okay, I'll see you in the Wi-Fi Club. My FC for White is 3912-2254-7313.

I have battle subway berries if you need them. ANd some rare candies. All I'm looking for is a DW female Gligar and Abra.

Okay, I'll see you in the Wi-Fi Club. My FC for White is 3912-2254-7313.

sorry i had a visiter, but i am going in now

I have battle subway berries if you need them. ANd some rare candies. All I'm looking for is a DW female Gligar and Abra.

yeah I can send you both of those for those two berries I believe. I am not sure if I have the abra but I think I do

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom