• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Love =/= Sex : a Human x Pokemon Ship thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little surprised not many people around here like Mindshipping (Max/Ralts). I liked it before, but after watching the episode Do I Hear a Ralts?, I absolutely adore Mindshipping!

Max x Any Cute Pokemon is a perfect pairing as far as I'm concerned :~). The scene in the Jirachi movie where he's upset about losing his friend was so sweet, and if he had been in D/P I'd probably be shipping him with any cute Sinnoh pokemon that happened to cross his path :^D.

I've become a serious Kenta/Typhlosion shipper as of late (I'd look up the name, but I don't feeling like pulling up the shippers list right now). Their friendship and loyalty to each other was just amazing, and it was really one of the highlights of The Legend of Thunder for me.

Brock x Greggle (I refuse to say its dub name) is my favorite Brock x poke pairing. XD

Though I more into Ash x Poke ships in Human x Poke. :O

Like..Ash x Pachirisu and Ash x Mimiroru. XD -shot-

Stupid me, first i get a brilliant Altoshipping plot, but i don't have enough info cause i never really wacthed Pokemon Heroes... yeah... sorry folks.

Awww... but there's not enough Altoshippy goodness out there! If you want to PM me with questions for information that would make your plot work, go ahead. I'd definitely be willing to help. ^^

Brock x Greggle (I refuse to say its dub name) is my favorite Brock x poke pairing. XD

*lurve*

:3

Weird, I know. Still, Greggle, Croagunk, or whatever, jabbing Brock near the ass doesn't bring yaoi fangirls rushing, then I don't know what. XD

I never even thought about human/pokemon really, until I watch movie 8. I cried like a little girl.

Aaron/Lucario is my number one Pokémon OTP.

Wowza, Human x Pokemon ships? Those are the cutest! 8D

I support Pikashipping (Satoshi x Pikachu), Identicalshipping (Bianca x Latias), May x Manaphy and Eggshipping (Misty x Togepi/Togetic).

But mainly, for now, I support Identicalshipping and Eggshipping. Currently, Eggshipping is my OTP. <3

Now, for some fan-art! =D

Pikashipping:

ani001.gif

From here

Eggshipping:

june.jpg

From here

Awwww, what a cute pic of Misty and Togetic <3

@shedinjask -- Yesh, I usually don't go for shoujo-ai or yuri. But this pairing has won me over as well. Too bad I can't find any fan-art! D:

@RubyMoon -- Yeah, I think they're getting married because Misty's in a wedding dress and Togetic is well, just standing there, crying.

W00T BROCK/GREGGLE! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That is the funniest ship ever.

Isn't it though!

And I love it. :p I'm SO glad the writers took this direction, having a Pokemon drag Brock away instead of one of the other humans. This is so much better. Greggle freaking has a POISON JAB. Heck with ear-assaulting. The fact that Greggle isn't able to aim very high makes it EVEN better. xD

I wonder why else Greggle'd knock Brock unconscious, actually. Doesn't seem like it's annoyed in any way. I like how it just matter-of-factly does it. ...I get so reminded of that old, old gag of cavemen dragging their women around by their hair. :p

By the way, does this ship have a name, even?

...I see I'm the only one who's a Blueshipper. xD

I thought up a theory that Greggle-dearest is really female and is simply jealous (which is never shown in his/her facial reactions) of her prince charming's actions of finding another woman. ;D

HumanxPokemon...I know!!BayleefxAsh/ChikoritaxAsh...Pika shipping sounds cool too...Wait,I know a canon one..AshxLatias!

Last edited:
HumanxPokemon...I know!!BayleefxAsh/ChikoritaxAsh...Pika shipping sounds cool too...Wait,I know a canon one..AshxLatias!

Yeah, Altoshipping's been brought up quite a bit. ^^ I'm so disappointed that it'd never work out if Ash ever wounded up with someone. One-shot ships are cruel. xD They're always so cute. Especially this one.

I love Pokemon x Human ships.

Wait, that's a given, isn't it?

Anyways, my favorites are

2000shipping: Ash x Lugia
Chocolateshipping: Ash x Lucario
Shokorashipping: Max x Lucario
Staffshipping: Sir Aaron x Lucario
Blueshipping: James x Meowth
Viridianshipping/Firstshipping: Ash x Mewtwo
Meteorshipping: Deoxys x Tory
Abuseshipping: Giovanni x Mewtwo
Dominanceshipping: Mewtwo x Domino
Dreamshipping: Mew x Ash
Altoshipping: Ash x Latias
Identicalshipping: Bianca x Latias
DyingTreeshipping: Kid x Mew
Loveshipping/Replicashipping: Ambertwo x Mewtwo (this counts, right? She was only a soul, but hey...she was a human soul.)
Mastermingshipping: Dr. Yung x mirage!Mewtwo (again, does this count? mirage!Mewtwo being a mirage pokemon, and all that)
NewIslandshipping: Mewtwo x Nurse Joy
Psyshipping/Psychoshipping: Mewtwo x Sabrina
Safeshipping: Ash x mirage!Mew (again, mirage pokemon counts, right?)
HissShipping/Scaryshipping: Jessie x Meowth

I think that's it...

As you can see, I favor certain Pokemon for Human x Pokemon ships. Mewtwo, Mew, Lucario, and Meowth, and a bit of Latias. They are either fully observationally sentient (such as Mewtwo, Lucario, or Meowth) or partially obsernationally sentient, like Latias and Mew. I also like Deoxys and humans, but sadly, the following have no name:

Deoxys x Ash
Deoxys x James
Deoyxs x Ralph (Rafe)
Deoxys x Proffesor Lund
Deoxys x Yuko
and
Deoxys x May

have no names, I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom