• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Thanks to a certian user of the shocking description, I have. I don't know much about it but that's besides the point.

The below user has heard of Dragon's Dogma.

It is the sequel to the game Ni No Kuni for the PS3 (which I really want to play but I don't actually have a PS3 so yeah). Other then that I don't know much about it. But if it's animated by Studio Ghibli again, then it's another game on the 'I want to play this but I don't have a console to play it on' list.

The below user does not own any of the current generation of home consoles.

Comments like this make me smile because of how true that statement is.

The below person has defeated a great dragon.

Back
Top Bottom