• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Not sure if I even want that......

V thinks non-realistic, weird creatures like Ori, Stitch, Pokemon etc. to be more beatifull than anything from "real life".

No

v is in a room with an air conditioning being used right now.

No, I hate traffic and it's a relief I haven't been stuck in traffic lately.

v recently walked across the street on a busy intersection when the light turned green.

Not today

V - Has eaten fruit today

Nope. I'm listening to I Am Here by P!nk because female vocals are legit.

The person beneath me gets very emotional listening to certain songs.

Hate hot weather?! What devilry is this?! Its an excuse to wear shorts and smell bad without judgement, for crying out loud! What's not to adore?

The person beneath me loves exercise - the satisfaction in sweat through exertion, pulled muscles and flighty pulse. Ah... if only my knees weren't butchered.

I dislike exercising

V - has played with marbles

Uhhhh... well I stuck all the best ones in a wine bottle as a kid and now they're never going to come out. So not really.

The person beneath me adores humanity.

Cats are cuter, as well as foxes, and mustelids
Not much

V - likes to play with food

I like to throw it at people. But I can't, so I don't and so I don't play with my food at all. Its bad manners, even if making a biscuit tower is brilliant.

The person beneath me has very, very, very good manners. (with the occasional disgusting lapse)

Back
Top Bottom