• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

More Bug Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
every generation had at least ONE decent bug type.
GENI-Pinsir-Syther
GENII-Herracross-Forretress
GENIII-......Dont anyone say ninjask
GENIIII-Yannmega-Vespiquen-Drapion? i thing that kinda
counts...

so... yea

I liked them to revisit the lobster idea with a legitimate bug/water pokemon.

every generation had at least ONE decent bug type.
GENI-Pinsir-Syther
GENII-Herracross-Forretress
GENIII-......Dont anyone say ninjask
GENIIII-Yannmega-Vespiquen-Drapion? i thing that kinda
counts...

so... yea

You forgot Scizor:nono:

I still think creating a type combination for the sake of it is a bad idea from a design point of view. If the designers followed the wishlists I see here, the Nationaldex would be 60% Dark, Ghost, Steel and Dragon types

Having said that, the bugs are still a bit squishy, even now. A Bug/Fire type I could easily see, since there are so many real life insects that spurt formic acid everywhere. It would also be nice to see some water Bugs, perhaps even an opposite dragonfly - starts off as an absurdly weak mayfly (Feebas and Magikarp style) and evolves into a Bug/Dragon larva with water attacks

Tullio

^That would be cool. A firefly that can shoot fire from its tail is another possibility. Uh... 911 posts...

I apologize if anyone has brought this up already, but I would really like to see a slug/snail bug-type Pokémon. Slugma and Magcargo are really cool fire-types, but I want a traditional bug-type slug and snail.

I apologize if anyone has brought this up already, but I would really like to see a slug/snail bug-type Pokémon. Slugma and Magcargo are really cool fire-types, but I want a traditional bug-type slug and snail.

Like a sea slug? Water/Bug right there, easily.

They cand do a coackroach who lears mainly soud-based mooves.
And that should be weak to rock.
(hope someone got it)

They cand do a coackroach who lears mainly soud-based mooves.
(hope someone got it)

I just want bug Pokemon that aren't weak. XD

The only bug pokemon that have ever survived in my parties through all the pokemon generations are Scizor, Illumise, and Butterfree. I've tried to train more but...DX I usually replace them with more powerful pokemon. It makes me sad when I do. I was playing LeafGreen the other day for kicks and I replaced my Beedrill at level 40 with a level 25 Lapras (with leveled up to 50 really fast, it's my power house pokemon now)

Back on topic...A fire ant pokemon would be cool. Fire/Bug type using FIRE BLAST! I would use that! B)

I want a Bug Dragon Pokemon. That'd be pretty sweet.

I second this.

I was going to mention a dragonfly, but then I remembered Yanma/Yanmega. But still. This would be a winning combo.

I think they will have another butterfly pokemon but it will be one of the butterflies that has a pattern on its back which would make a much cooler butterfly than butterfree or beautifly.

I've heard of 2 in this thread which I think would be really good a fighting/bug cockroach and a electric/bug dung beatle both great ideas.

Another spider would be cool. This time, make it a giant spider...like those tree spiders I think they're called in South America.

I've heard of 2 in this thread which I think would be really good a fighting/bug cockroach

NO! I DO NOT want Heracross's uniqueness to be ruined! In my opinion Heracross is the best Bug-type, because of its power and its unique type combonation

NO! I DO NOT want Heracross's uniqueness to be ruined! In my opinion Heracross is the best Bug-type, because of its power and its unique type combonation

Yes, brother, Heracross introduced us to Megahorn. Meanwhile, Scizor would like to say, "Hi!", since it has better resistances and oh, did I mention it has only 1 weakness?

Oh, going back on topic, how about a Bug/Steel pseudo-legendary, with this stat set?

HP: 100
ATK: 140
DEF: 100
SpA: 10
SpD: 100
Speed: 150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom