• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: My Little Pony: Discussion thread S8 is Tomorrow /)^3^(\

Who is Best Mane 6 Pony?

• Twilight Sparkle

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Applejack

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Pinkie Pie

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Rarity

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluttershy of Light

Aspect of Twilight
Reaction score
MLP Season 8 coming in about a week so this thread will be for the Discussion of the cute Equines :3.
So what kind of adventures will await Twilight Sparkle and her friends in the new Season? Will we see the Evil Changeling Queen try to take her revenge on Starlight Glimmer and Thorax for ruining her plans and turning the changelings good? Feel free to discuss your thoughts on the events leading up into S8, the movie (The MLP Movie is canon to the main series), or the EG series ;)
Though fair warning Future Spoilers will need to be in spoiler tags (this does include the leaks that were unofficially released). If you're unsure what is or isn't Safe we'll be going by the US release day (I'm taking into account if Canada has another 2 episodes a week release like they did last year..). ;)

Last edited:
And thus begins the wait for it to actually air in New Zealand...

...Regardless, based on the only information I've seen of this particular season (namely, the official trailer), I am... 'nervouscited', as the pink one might put it - I am excited to see what whacky hyjinks will occour and all that good stuff, but nervous that they might not be as good as the hyjinks of seasons past. But then again, I'm always nervous when something I like rolls out some new stuff, so what else is new? :p

dat Rarity outfit tho

Oh, something to mention... Since the Season 7 finale basically canonized Equestria Girls, and Forgotten Friendship had Sunset back for an extended period... I'd really, really love to see her join the main show's cast, even for just one episode or two. And no this totally isn't bias for my second-favorite pony what do you mean?
And the academy thingy does interest me a bit, but I'm hoping that it won't be just a generic/cliché school setting like Equestria Girls. I mean, I enjoy the EQG movies 'n such, but there definitely needs to be more outside of the high school.

And time to set the alarm lol Season 8 will be starting tomorrow :3.
The pony hiatus shall be over soon :D.
Though i hope they do this season like they did in the past lol. Split the season into two parts and have a mid season hiatus :p

Hey, one can always hope for no hiatus at all, right? Riiiight?

...No, but seriously, it's hard to believe that the new season is here already, and yet it feels like it took so long to get here. Heh.

And watched the premiere on time lol.
Silverstream is the best new character lol. The episode was good there was quite a bit of memorable moments in the two episodes like the party cannons for everypony, Starlight waking that book into the water, Waky waving inflatable Twilight, tiny Cannons and the most important one.. STAIRS xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom