• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New League Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you set up a time so that you can battle so we can move on?

I've sent another PM, so hopefully we can battle this weekend.

great I hope so that way we can star the gym battles by the middle of january

I hope we can wrap this tournement soon. Im not sure how much time I will be on after christmas but I wont slow the gym down since Im picking last.

Ok, I edited the challenger's card so that it wouldn't have the userbar in it:

registrationcardte8.png

Let me know if there is anything that needs to be changed or added. I also finished my badge(I think it may need a little bit of work, possibly a redoing):

gymbadgesvr5.png

I have a more detailed one, but it didn't look quite like the others.

WCC I like the badge but what gym theme did you have in mind?

It looks like a steel type. I'd love a gym devoted to dark Pokémon, there's never been one yet.

I think he knew because we talked a little about making a Gravity team instead of a Hail team on the chatroom. Plus the badge looks like a lead weight, and looks nothing like a badge for a Rain Dance gym.

I think he knew because we talked a little about making a Gravity team instead of a Hail team on the chatroom. Plus the badge looks like a lead weight, and looks nothing like a badge for a Rain Dance gym.

I never mentioned the word rain dance. It looks like a wieght or something heavy. A very good badge too if you ask me

Would you like to name it WCC?

Pokemon 493, I made a badge quite a while ago based off your origional one. Its obviously your choice on which one to have. Ive put them up for comparison for you to choose which one you want.

Here it is in comparison to the other badges.

Last edited:
Cool, that one looks a lot better. I think I'll use yours instead, it looks better than mine. I kept accidently making mine look 3D, because I normally sprite things in that way. Thanks for making one, it looks really good.

I was thinking my badge name could be the Twin Badge. If anyone has a more exciting idea, let me know.:)

I never mentioned the word rain dance.
No, it's just that I was originally planning a Rain Dance team.

It looks like a wieght or something heavy. A very good badge too if you ask me

Would you like to name it WCC?
I'm not sure that I want to run Gravity any more. I'll make my decision after the tourney. If I do, call it the 'Heavy Badge'.

Yeah, I'll run a Hail team. And you guys can design the badge.
I'll try to make one for your team.

If no-one else has done it already, I think I'll do a trick room team. I can't draw to save my life so I'd appreciate it if someone could design a badge for me.

wobbaone hasn't been online since the 19th of December, so we still haven't been able to battle yet I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom