• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Rotom forms

The Rotom forms do bring some variety in their movepools and their stats are good. So I'm going to find these pokes useful.

I feel like hitting someone when they go "gamefreak ran out of ideas".

Please stop it. Seriously. Pokémon aren't nessicarly supposed to be based on animals. They're monsters, meaning that they can be based on anything, especially electrical appliances.

Besides, you can't argue with the practicallity. Especially the toaster oven and washing machine forms.

You probably didn't know this, but the majority of people here who has said that are making fun of those who usually complain about how "unoriginal" the new pokemon are, in this case, people who are complaining about the new Rotom forms.

You probably didn't know this, but the majority of people here who has said that are making fun of those who usually complain about how "unoriginal" the new pokemon are, in this case, people who are complaining about the new Rotom forms.

The most ineffective case of trolling I have ever seen; although, it did fool one person apparently...

do the new forms have forward compatibility? Can they be traded to Diamond/Pearl?

Not surprised about that. I assumed if they were, the code for them would be within the games and it would have been discovered a while ago.

It seems everyone on this topic hates me now because i said gamefreak was running "low" on ideas...

Ill just say one thing maybe just maybe i might just take what i said back when i buy platinum here in Aus.

True, not surprised... but still annoyed.
It is possible that code for alternate forms exist in D/P but were hidden within the hexidecimals of the existing Rotom.

Do they still even program games like that?

True, not surprised... but still annoyed.
It is possible that code for alternate forms exist in D/P but were hidden within the hexidecimals of the existing Rotom.

Do they still even program games like that?

We won't know until its released in everywhere other than japan..

And on the topic of everyone hating me..

Im sorry if i offended someone (again)

I dont think they are available in D/P, as some people do hacks Pokemon games to see any hidden items/Pokemon/Event etc. So if the new forme are somehow hidden in D/P, these people must have found them, but until today, nobody has ever claimed finding them. But I might be wrong about that.

I dont think they are available in D/P, as some people do hacks Pokemon games to see any hidden items/Pokemon/Event etc. So if the new forme are somehow hidden in D/P, these people must have found them, but until today, nobody has ever claimed finding them. But I might be wrong about that.

If anyone had found it it would of leaked somewhere

If anyone had found it it would of leaked somewhere

True.

Looking at the stats of the new forme in Serebii.net, I prefer Spin Rotom. It can learn Air Slash, and I think that's better than other forme's moves, that is Blizzard,Hydro Pump,Overheat and Leaf Storm. But that's just me though. :)

True.

Looking at the stats of the new forme in Serebii.net, I prefer Spin Rotom. It can learn Air Slash, and I think that's better than other forme's moves, that is Blizzard,Hydro Pump,Overheat and Leaf Storm. But that's just me though. :)

Whoa. Really? Why isn't it on bulbapedia? Or is it?

Anyway, i think game freak is getting a little desperate to keep pokemon played by people.

Whoa. Really? Why isn't it on bulbapedia? Or is it?

Anyway, i think game freak is getting a little desperate to keep pokemon played by people.

What? Desperate???? Pokemon is the second biggest franchise ran by Nintendo. Pokemon is HUGE. Pokemon will continue to be HUGE for years to come, the games just started in 1995 themselves, thats not too long ago. They have a long timeline ahead of them.

Back
Top Bottom