• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News New Ultra Beasts!

I would be fine with an entire generation of nothing but Ultra-Beasts. Time for Pokemon to get weird and creative instead of cribbing notes from real-life vacation spots so the developers get free holidays.

I have to agree with you with an entire generation of nothing but Ultra Beasts. I haven't reached the stage with the Ultra Beasts yet in Pokemon Moon, but I would love nothing but Ultra Beasts, and a game that is solely based in Ultra Space.

But I don't think we have seen all the Ultra Beasts, and since we will be going into Ultra Space with Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, I think there will be more than a few Ultra Beasts coming.

I think all three will get new abilities like Necrozma had in sun and moon.

Adhesive- that makes me curious if it could be liquid proof(special water and special poison moves, immune to toxic)

I think all three will get new abilities like Necrozma had in sun and moon.

Adhesive- that makes me curious if it could be liquid proof(special water and special poison moves, immune to toxic)
Pretty sure the new UBs are confirmed to have beast boost.

I only just saw these. It's fun how expressive it is with the varying eye shapes.

img03.jpg

img04.jpg

It's evolution is Dragon/Poison, and its a quick special attacker. (But that won't stop me from trying a physical set.)

nice. Hope it gets right moves to use it better. this makes me hope for a physical non-legendary representative of this dual typing in gen 8 or 9 depending if its a hot desert or cold tundra generation.

Hope it get's Magnet Rise.

Last edited:
All datamined info in spoiler tags please. Just did it for you, but please continue to do so in the future (y)

ok, now I get how it works . Thanks Soki.
What do you guys think of psychic/dragon Necrozma? New ability probably to replace prism armor? maybe something like Brightness or Prism Chaos, to make abilities and moves of other pokemon work diffrent?

What do you guys think of psychic/dragon Necrozma? New ability probably to replace prism armor? maybe something like Brightness or Prism Chaos, to make abilities and moves of other pokemon work diffrent?

Isn't Ultra Necrozma's ability Neuroforce?

Isn't Ultra Necrozma's ability Neuroforce?
It is neuroforce, and it increases the power of super effective moves.

It is neuroforce, and it increases the power of super effective moves.

now I found it too on the net. sorry. What about new pokemons Zeraora move called Plasma Fist?
will it be SE on steel types? SE on electric?? make oponent burn or maybe be like those moves that go through abilities?

Last edited:
now I found it too on the net. sorry. What about new pokemons Zeraora move called Plasma Claws?
will it be SE on steel types? SE on electric?? make oponent burn or maybe be like those moves that go through abilities?

Ezra Ora has Volt absorb and a move called Plasma Fist which after using the move, turns all normal moves to electric.

Ezra Ora has Volt absorb and a move called Plasma Fist which after using the move, turns all normal moves to electric.

I dont understand one thing, why not electric/fighting, if it got a signature "fist" based moved?
They would have now a great chance of doing it.
Volt absorb after changing all normal moves to electric sound fantastic.
We have already something similar but this way its better.

But why dont turn fighting type moves too in future? why only normal?

is there info on new sound and dance moves? bullet and blast based moves somewhere?

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom