• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ordering: I will ship Pokemon Manga to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Back!

I'm open for business again! Sorry to inform you peeps that I closed temporarily but I'm back for business again.

Once again, each book cost US$8.50, not too much to ask and shipping will depend on where you're at and how many you have ordered.

Minimum order is now 2 books because it's more convenient to send more than one book than just the one book.

Step right up folks! E-mail [email protected] for enquiries

Grimsg

Do these translations use the English names like Luvdisc and Clamperl, or do they use some version of romanization for the original Japanese names (Luvcus, Lovecus, Rabukasu)?

CY uses good ol English Pokemon names and such. I've heard reports of minor Japanese name slips but nothing too serious.

Grmsg

Archaic said:
Grimsg, doujinshi creators over here in Japan frequently go in for that sort of money when producing their limited print runs, and trust me, they have no problem getting their money back. If we only made the print run once we had enough pre-orders for it (ie. Everyone who actually paid into the project would want one to begin with), we'd be fine I'd think.

QUOTE]

so your saying if you want to print and sell a doujinshi you have to pay nintendo to do so?

Is this offer still going?

I'm interested in buying me some Pokemon Adventures now that I have my paypal account...

Yep, the offer's still going; I contacted grimsg and the books are still being sold. I ordered two of them and they came in about a week! Cool! I think I'm going to order some more soon!

Do you have access to Card Master and other Japanese manga? Thanks for the service and help in advance!!!!!

Last edited:
Uhh... I have access to other JP manga but haven't in much luck with Card Master...

Grimsg

I want to order the Last Battle volume from GSC. I live in Clara, Mississippi in US.

Grimsg

Hello Grimsg, I first heard of you whilst I browsed the SPPF forums but I never had a chance to ask you...

what is the going rate for the books and/or shipping costs per book, can you give us an estimate or does it have to be a PM?

Because I'm pretty much interested in the entire series after Yellow...

Hey Guys!

Yes, I'm the infamous Manga seller for all your Pokemon Adventures needs. I've now established an Ebay store! I will be listing more books and such when I'm free.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Grimsg_W0Q...sZgrimsgQQtZkm

Please feel free to order books. Items are all located in Singapore. Prices are in AU$ as I'm currently in AU but I deal internationally preferably in US$. Each book is US$9 for you US peeps. I recommend you order 2 books at one go minimum because you'll save on postage obviously.

Tell all your Poke crazy friends!

Grimsg

Grimsg said:
Hey Guys!

Yes, I'm the infamous Manga seller for all your Pokemon Adventures needs. I've now established an Ebay store! I will be listing more books and such when I'm free.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Grimsg_W0Q...sZgrimsgQQtZkm

Please feel free to order books. Items are all located in Singapore. Prices are in AU$ as I'm currently in AU but I deal internationally preferably in US$. Each book is US$9 for you US peeps. I recommend you order 2 books at one go minimum because you'll save on postage obviously.

Tell all your Poke crazy friends!

Grimsg

I <3 You.

Woohoo!

I'd like to order Pokemon Special volumes twelve, thirteen, and fifteen (has rest in Chinese ^^). I live in California.

It looks like your store has been closed D:
Anyways, what about other manga series that are translated by Chuang-Yi? (I'm interested in "Pokemon Gold and Silver", and perhaps "Ash & Pikachu" because I have no qualms over buying the Viz version of Dengeki Pikachu and MPJ, and quite frankly I think Pocket Monsters and Ruby-Sapphire's art is disgusting)

I know it would be very expensive, considering the ammount of manga that I want, wich is why I'm saving up now (I probably wont be able to afford most of the manga until I get a job this summer) I just want to get a general price range before I set a goal here as to how much money I should save up.

Hey all, please note as of this year, prices of manga I sell will be up by US$0.5.

This is because the Goods and Service Tax in Singapore has risen quite a bit and cost of purchasing things is now higher.

Grimsg

Last edited:
Jeez! It's rude to ignore me you know... Now, is there ANY way at ALL to get Pokémon Adventures 22 and 23 with a Cradit Card?!

YES! Pokemon Adventures is the best ever! When are you gonna sell the firered, leafgreen and Emerald sagas?

Whenever you order them is when they'll be sold.

Chyuang Yi has 1-23 out right now. 23 begins the Fire Red and Leaf Green saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom