• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ordering: I will ship Pokemon Manga to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't look very hard, did you?

sorry, im not usually so adverse to forum scouring for stuff liek this, but im at work and dont have much time you see (cant get caught now, can we)

But thanks anyway Sketch :)

Just got volume 2 in the post :smokin:
A+++++++++ seller! GAH!!! if you want PokeSupe you best be eMailing her now!!!
it was so fast getting here! (like 7 days), when ever I have money I'm buying PokeSupe now :smokin:

Hi Y'all

My goodness! It's been an age since I've been here. (I usually hang around another bunch of forums so apologies if this hasn't been updated in a LONG time)

I still sell the Pokemon Adventures volumes. There are up to 26 volumes so far and I sell all the other pokemon manga on Chuang Yi

I now have an Ebay shop so pop round, drop me an E-mail and we'll work things out

http://stores.ebay.com.sg/Grimsg

Grimsg

Last edited:
Hi Y'all

My goodness! It's been an age since I've been here. (I usually hang around another bunch of forums so apologies if this hasn't been updated in a LONG time)

I still sell the Pokemon Adventures volumes. There are up to 26 volumes so far and I sell all the other pokemon manga on Chuang Yi

I now have an Ebay shop so pop round, drop me an E-mail and we'll work things out

http://stores.ebay.com.sg/Grimsg

Grimsg

Haha! my hero!
you finally have an ebay store :smokin:

just a request for ya, I know that Chuang Yi sells Fullmetal Alchemist manga!
you should sell that as well

I wish i had all of the pokemon special manga. I know tuns about it due to bulbapedia, yet I dont have the manga. I have read bits of it, but thats about it

Sorry, this Store does not exist.

# To find items, browse all Stores.
# Interested in selling? Open your own eBay Store .

Broken store link?
Anyways I added this to my favorites i'll check back later :)

Um dude...Try looking around this forum a bit. Viz just announced that they're going to start it back up.

Also, it's not a "dub" when it's printed word since that's a recording term.

I remember I wanted to order them off of a ebay person who was selling them and they wanted a little over 300 dollars for 28 volumes, no way I'm paying that much for a 28 volume set, I'd pay 100 dollars at the most

I remember I wanted to order them off of a ebay person who was selling them and they wanted a little over 300 dollars for 28 volumes, no way I'm paying that much for a 28 volume set, I'd pay 100 dollars at the most
Dude, according to Chuang Yi's web site the books' suggested retail price is $8.50. $8.50/book * 28 books = $238 bucks. So if a seller is selling a set of 28 brand new books, they have to charge at LEAST $238.00 plus shipping just to break even.

o___O;;; Either you wait for Viz to have a sale on their Pokemon manga once they finished Pokemon Adventures, which will take you over 5 to 10 years, or just save some until you get your $300.

There is no reason for this to remain open; the thread has been inactive since 2008, as has the "manga merchant." Locking and un-stickying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom