• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Oshawott vs. Piplup

Re: Mijumaru vs. Piplup

I knew this was coming, kinda.

mjumaru for me.

Mijumaru FTW! I love Piplup and its evolutions as well. Mijumaru just has more going for it, and it's cuter.

They look so freaking similar... o_O

Well, while Miju looks nothing like it, at least its final evolution looks pretty cool.

So, I still prefer Miju. Just a bit upset it doesn't gain a second-type, though.

Piplup, it evolves into a water/steel type, which are two of the most dominant types in the metagame. If only Oshawott had Shell Smash.

I voted Oshawott because Ash's Oshawott has got to be the cutest Pokemon character ever lol. Its voice is cute, the way it likes to pop out of its Pokeball to act all tough is cute. And its facial expressions are so cute! Plus, I think Oshawott has the better final evolution than Piplup, even if Empoleon is also a steel type. Samurott looks badass and can use a sword! :D

Definitely Oshawott. I absolutely HATE Piplup. It can go screw itself for all I care.

Oshawott = Piplup's ugly step sister. Voted for the latter of course.

Oshawott for sure, because I mean, Piplup is ugly and not nearly as awesome as Oshawott (it could use the Fighting type though :( )

Piplup. I like Oshawott to, but I like Piplup more. If this was their middle forms I'd choose Dewott though.

Oshawott, for me. Though Empoleon is also cool, I really like Samurott.

piplups always been my best bud i meen he was the first pokemon that i ever had and is the best i just happen to despise oshawatt

Anime-Piplup
Games-Piplup

In Contest Hall threads, you are required to state the reason for your choices, rather than post only to say what you chose. It would be advisable that you post your reasoning for your choices. It could even be a simple one. You could edit your post to add your reasons.

Thanks for reading.

Piplup for the fact that it is a penquin, super cute, and Empoleon is pretty wicked as far as starters go. Oshawott is super cute too

Both are awesome but I like Piplup better. Plus Piplup was my starter in the first game where I made it into the hall of fame.

In the anime Oshawott. Piplups voice annoyed me. In the games, well I prefer Empoleon to Samourott...

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom