• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pallet & ElderShippers will love this [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
attachment.php

attachment.php

Kinda speaks for itself.

Hehehe! The expression on Gary's face is priceless!

Thanks for posting it, Archaic!

*squeals* That's absolutely adorable! (But is it disturbing that I'm an ElderShipper AND a PalletShipper?) Thanks for posting them!

Sam, come on, you're at the MOVIES. You can wear something other than your labcoat!

One thing though...how is this shippy? We know they've all known each other for a long time, and for them all to go to the movies together isn't that unusual of a thought. I mean, I adore both pairings, but I'm not seeing the supposed shippyness of these shots.

Uhm, Archaic...you have the "show spoilers" button, but you can see the pictures anyway in the "attached thumbnails" window.

But, about the pictures...Aww, little Ash and Gary! It's their first date!

Ket, I think he was just using the Spoiler tag as a way of keeping those oversized images out of the way for those who don't want them taking up space and loading time.

Blackjack Gabbiani said:
One thing though...how is this shippy? We know they've all known each other for a long time, and for them all to go to the movies together isn't that unusual of a thought. I mean, I adore both pairings, but I'm not seeing the supposed shippyness of these shots.

Back in the day of all the debates, it was usually denied by PokéShippers that Satoshi and Shigeru had ever met before the first episode, due to lines said by Shigeru and Ookido-hakase. It was one of the key points in their arguement. PalletShipping still doesn't have any hints that I've seen, but they've at least got this now, proof that they were probably friends as children.

As for the ElderShippers....well, honestly, look at that pic. Don't they all just look like a family going out to the movies? ;)

Murgatroyd said:
Ket, I think he was just using the Spoiler tag as a way of keeping those oversized images out of the way for those who don't want them taking up space and loading time.

...oh, you're probably right. I feel like such a moron now...

Archaic said:
Back in the day of all the debates, it was usually denied by PokéShippers that Satoshi and Shigeru had ever met before the first episode, due to lines said by Shigeru and Ookido-hakase. It was one of the key points in their arguement. PalletShipping still doesn't have any hints that I've seen, but they've at least got this now, proof that they were probably friends as children.

Don't forget, we also have "The Ties that Bind" ^_~

And Nikki, you are not a moron. I wondered about it myself.

This is what a family shot looks like:

attachment.php

Compare for yourself.

*stays clear of actually making comment*

Wow. Look oddly similar, don't they? ^.^

Can't wait to hear more about this episode.

Awww...that's so cute! XD Ash and Gary as little kids.

Kasumi-chan! Remember me? Probably not.

I used to hate Eldershipping, but now I really like it...I think it's cute. And besides, it plays into my "Tracey is freaked out because his idol/father figure is in love with his old friend's half-his-age mother" fanfiction.

*blink* SQUEE! A family day at the movies! I feel so out of the loop now--the one happy moment in a while and I completely miss it. Thank you. :)

Yep, that's me, Little Rachael. But I dunno...when I said "Little," I always meant "innocent." Because I'm not little. I'm 18 and slightly overweight...but I am short.

Ack! Off-topic!

I think that ship is more Eldershippy than Palletshippy...I mean, now I see Ash and Gary as brothers. But if they did end up together, it wouldn't bother me as much as it used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom