• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

People of Bulbagarden

Let it be known - this was all started by the LNP. Not us. Not the Bananagarden.

How will you justify the smoking gun in your hands when this is over, you monsters? Or do you hope that you will prevail, and that only might makes right?

Hmm....

As the official leader of of the LNP, I seem to have caught myself in the middle of this war. And therefore, I must take a side.

That side shall be - none other than the side of the LNP, for I am its rightful leader and I must perform acts of justice for everyone. I must save everyone from the evil Bananas before it's too late.

I'm in this for the good of Bulbagarden and its people, and I will do everything I can to prevent others from using those weapons of anime mass destruction! Those awful, awful Bananas, which are also known as the the deadly Bananas of Power!

Come with us, anyone who wants there to be peace, tranquility, and freedom on the forums again!

Together we shall overcome this terrible force that threatens to destroy Bulbagarden!

Oh Lisa, you naive fool! He's poisoned your mind with lies!

Who is taking the offensive here? Who is pushing forward this war? It is your beloved LNP that threatens to destroy Bulbagarden!

Oh my!

You don't say?

That is a horrific discovery, Pie!

Then, in that case, it seems I have just been betrayed by someone who I thought was defending Bulbagarden - only to find out that he had indeed started the war itself.

That menace has tricked me, and I almost fell for his evil plan. He must've brainwashed me...

Well, worry no more, because I shall now change sides!

With the Bananas I shall go, because it appears that they are the peaceful side afterall.

Last edited:
Bagdad Pie is lying, Lisa!

Consider the fact. Archaic was building weapons of mass destruction! What use could these be for, except the conquest of other forums! He would have laid waste to all the world, had we not acted while there was still time!

Better to start this one war, than to allow him to drown the world in blood!

You'd better watch yourself, Figment...

attachment.php

Don't fall for his Tricks Lisa! Don't fall for the dark side like Kasumi! Secret Attack #3!!!
Bobobo-Bo_1.png

(Ha, smile beats power! Your Kenshin, Nukes, and James Bond are Useless against the bo!)

I'm sorry, but something tells me that the LNP is definitely up to no good.

At first, I was compelled to join by my own personal feelings about the LNP. And it wasn't until recently that I realized what they were *really* up to. Yes, it is true. I've seen undeniable proof of the LNP engaging in acts of evil.

That's why I've resigned from that group, and from now on, I'm with the Bananas.

Gasp! Traitor!

Laugh while you can, BananaGarden, the LNP still has justice on our side!

*runs up to LNP*
*sets bomb*
*runs out*

SAYONARA, YOU EVIL PEOPLE!!!

Last edited:
With all due respect for :banana: I can not allow the :banana: republic to do this!

BANANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

What makes a league turn neutral ... Lust for gold? Power? Or were you guys just born with hearts full of neutrality?

And the banana-loving elites are little better. But rest assured, when the time comes, you will both be vine whipped into oblivion!

"So tonight I sing a song to my friends
Also to those we won't be seeing again
To those I knew and those I still adore, and I want to see once more.
I just pray that you will love me and trust me
Laugh with me and cry with me
Spend those silent times with me
Love me evermore
Love me evermore

You and I were lovers
Our dreams were not soured by life
And then my friends betrayed me
meant you never would be my wife"

:banana:

"Harsh words were said, and lies were told instead
I didn't ever meant to make you cry..."

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom