• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Persona 3 Mafia (13P) - Endgame MAFIA VICTORY

I'm sure godot would simply explode if he didn't get his 999 cups of coffee a day
off topic but how do his organs fucking work. like the poison certainly did a number on them and the sheer amount of coffee he goes through would be horrible for one's health anyway. and he just STANDS THERE for HOURS on end probably like "yea 17 cups amirite fellas" and is like, fine
i dont get it
i mean, i have my suspicions, and accordingly wish i did not
ace attorney logic do be like that tho. youd think franziska whipping nick unconscious in a courtroom wouldve landed her ass straight in prison but nah

I mean, I guess bodyguard is more believable than, say, something like jailer (which was one of the things I was wondering if helperman could be) + doctor in that bodyguards die if their power works. It's still town losing someone either way, maybe that's the rationale for it being here. Or that if it's 2x, it has a high chance of not being relevant at all unless they predicted the kill perfectly. Still kinda wild, but 2x I suppose I could rationalize that way.

bodyguard + doctor is usually a loophole cuz it results in two players that cant be killed which can break the game later on

his n-shots claim make sense with luci flipping motivation though but we should keep in mind it came after the flip

Side eyeing Ex a bit, as in both cases they ended up voting for people that ended up being town. Also a bit suspicious of Lissi. I suspect Abigail/missing slot is mafia, but I don’t want to start any accusations until someone takes the slot. It’s kind of unfair to attack a slot that has no one to defend it lol.

helperman’s claim reads as very new!town to me, and Lucy and beryl also read as very town to me.

Side eyeing Ex a bit, as in both cases they ended up voting for people that ended up being town. Also a bit suspicious of Lissi. I suspect Abigail/missing slot is mafia, but I don’t want to start any accusations until someone takes the slot. It’s kind of unfair to attack a slot that has no one to defend it lol.

helperman’s claim reads as very new!town to me, and Lucy and beryl also read as very town to me.
Can you elaborate on your non ex Suspicions?

Sorry for asking, but why the suspicion on me?
No it’s totally fair to ask lol.

It’s less hard suspicion and more “neutral but leaning to mafia”. It’s hard to read Day 1 because of the arguing, and it’s a bit hard to read you because most of your posts are asking questions, which isn’t a bad thing at all! It just makes it a bit… hard? To get a read, if that makes sense. So most of what I have to go on is your suspicions of Lucy and defense of Potato. The bullshit theory I have is that the questions could be a diverting tactic but that feels kind of mean If Lucy is town that couuuuuld be suspicious? But it’s more… idk orangish-yellow suspicious.
speaking of them, do you have any thoughts on FA and Caps, Torchic?
Actually now that you mention it, there are a few people I should probably mention alongside those two (Minish and Midori come to mind. A lot of names I need to remember lol)

Day 3

The CapsFan has died. Caps was the Strongman + 2x Neighbouriser
1700601868651.png

Hello Caps! You are Takaya Sakaki, the Strongman and 2x Neighbouriser. Your hatred for everything living and love for death allows you to put extra power behind your attacks and your charm and charisma allow you to get in close with others.

If you are assigned to perform the factional kill, it may bypass most conventional forms of protection and redirection to always hit. Also, 2 times in the game, at any stage, you may create a private PM with another player, this will not be shared with the general town. All rules still apply in these PMs.

You are a member of Strega, you win when all threats to mafia are eliminated.

Midorikawa has died. Mido was the Even-Night Cop + Day Bomb.
1693411114963.png

Hello Mido! You are Junpei Iori the Even-Night Cop + Day Bomb. Due to your high levels of perseverance, you won't give up no matter what and will always try to help your friends. You are also a self proclaimed "Ace Detective".

You can check a person each even-night and find out if they are a member of SEES, a member of Strega, or an Independent.

If you are lynched, a random player who voted for you may die.

You are a member of SEES, you win by removing all threats to town.

Alive Players:
1. Beryl
2. ExLight
4. Lucy
6. Minish
7. FA
8. Lissi
9. Helperman
11. (Sub Needed)
13. Torchic W.Pip

Dead Players:
3. Caps -
Strongman + 2x Neighbouriser
5. Luci- Miller + 1x Motivator
10. Potato - Even-Night Watcher
12. Mido - Even-Night Cop + Day Bomb

If anyone knows anyone that may like to join, please do let me and Dawning know.

hey, it’s Lissi, I’m the reporter, hi guys ^_^
Figuring out how this works

You have 48 hours until the end of Day 3. Good luck!
Timer

Last edited:
I FUCKING CALLED IT
Cop dead is a pain but caps flipping is very hype

I'm so gonna go back to FA and Caps tinfoil
Vote: FinalArcadia

with mido flipping green and with minish's claim I'm leaning a lot more towards abigail being town

I think the third scum has to be either beryl or helperman if we still assume too many protective claims

I'm so gonna go back to FA and Caps tinfoil
Vote: FinalArcadia
I am legitimately not his teammate or mafia, and if there is a lie detector, I'll even say it in a clear sentence if they want to do it: I am not mafia. There would be absolutely no reason for me on D1 to have drawn attention to myself by posting the same thoughts on Potato and Fitzy as Caps. And if I was so insistent on getting a mislynch on Potato, I would not have unvoted him. Like, if you think I was trying to hard to angle for a mislynch, then I'd have voted Lucy or you at the end of D1, because my double vote would've pushed one of those wagons to the lynch most likely.

Can you at least tell me why you suspect me beyond the Caps thing so I have something I can legitimately refute? Because there frankly isn't much I can say that won't just be me like "why would I do that" in regards to that part.

Sub Announcement 2: The Return
Can you at least tell me why you suspect me beyond the Caps thing so I have something I can legitimately refute? Because there frankly isn't much I can say that won't just be me like "why would I do that" in regards to that part.
I don't know what to tell you. My read is by association, I scumread you because of your interactions with Caps.
There isn't much that you have done by yourself that is scummy other than your mild push on Minish and Mido (which I'm also guilty of).

I been very annoyed at him D1 due to seeing him as opportunistic and flipflopping and you always took his side or dismissed when I mentioned that it felt scummy.

Mido has returned to the land of the living and will be replacing Slot 11.
Welcome back Mido 2.0!

Back
Top Bottom