• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Persona 3 Mafia (13P) - Endgame MAFIA VICTORY

Day 0- Confirmations
Day 1- The Hunt Begins

Aigis Log 1:
22/11/23
It's been a month since my last log. I think they're finally ready.
It's time for SEES to be pitted against Strega, I believe in them.

Voting is now open, consider this:
Day 1 start

Alive Players:
1. Beryl
2. ExLight
3. Caps
4. Lucy
5. Luci
6. Minish
7. FA
8. Lissi
9. Helperman
10. Potato
11. Abigail
12. Mido
13. Fitzy

You have 48 hours.
Timer

Hello everyone, thank you all for joining! Everyone should now have received their role. You may now confirm in thread that you have received your role. If everyone confirms in time we should hopefully be getting started at 8PM UK time, here is a timer so you can keep track of when the next phase change is.
Timer
Confirming!! Sorry

Hello everyone! I'm from a (now basically defunct) Discord server called Bayleef's Reef, and a couple of Bulbagarden players like Rabbit and Melanie used to play there!

Back
Top Bottom