• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Perspective Drawings.^^

GRR!!*bangs head on desk* I bet I'm making the mods mad...o__o;;

ACK! So many so cyute! I absolutely love Suicune's flowy tails and the sleeping Entei's GREAT! Outstading! So is the Charmader's tail^-^ *hugs grabs, then runs away with them all to show everybody else.*

WOW they are all awsome!!!

I kind of thought Metagross might be kind of hard. But It Looks AWSOME!! Really cool
All of your drawings are great!!! thanks!:-D

:250:

Ho-oh is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-D

:250:

If u want to draw any more how about :138: Porygon!

^^

Porygon? Sure thing.^__^
Anyways, Pokevalley.com(my website) is going to have an art posting gallery, and I just wanted you guys to see the banner and tell me what you think of it.^^;;
BY THE WAY-the entei pic to the left of the banner was done in colored pencil by my friend, Amanda Keay (known as Lugia). I just added a cool effect to to it.^^ lol
I'm also going to add this image to my sig...cause when I DO get the gallery up, it will link to it.XD

Wai! That's so cool u used my sunset entei^___^ that was so long ago I've forgotten I drew it. I'd give this baner a 9/10! Juuust blur the merging of the two drawings a bit more and maybe add some light red to the blue so it seems like one picture instead of two unmatched pics tethered by some text X.X U want me to do that for ya?

If you want to go through all of the trouble...XDXD
What the heck- go ahead, Amanda.XD

Oo umm, do you have it without the pokevalley.com Art Gallery on top that you could put on later? ^^ can't see to work around it. sorry.

*cringe*
Sorry...I dunt...XD But I wouldn't mind re-makin' the banner for you..^^! lol I'll do that right away.

Here ya go chari! U can add the other enteis and text cause I have NO clue what font and how to make them transparentOo

Please note: The thread is from 21 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom