• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pidgeot's new ability

Dark Espeon

Mage des Dark Arts
Reaction score
Okay. I have searched everywhere - Bulbapedia, Wikipedia, Psydex; you name it, and I haven't been able to find out what is Pidgeot's other ability. Serebii.net said it was Air Lock; now it says it's Unstable Gait, like Perap's. Of course, I know better than to trust Serebii.net with information >_<, so that's why I am asking here.

If it isn't Air Lock (I knew it! Too friggin' good to be true), I'm gonna sue whoever put in that information on Serebii dex. It's bad enough they can't f*cking spell. Christ. >_<

SPP does have a bunch of errors in their DP pages, but Serebii and his crew take so much time and effort to get it up quickly that I don't complain to them. Besides, its not like I'm error reporting to them anyways, so I'm not helping with the solution.

Also, I'm usually against importing titles you know become domestic because it hurts domestic sales, so I think you should only buy DP if you know japanese or want the effort to understand the game. So maybe subconciously I want Errors on Serebii's page. However, I know that lack of sales is not an issue for DP because I know most people will buy it twice anyways. :p

Also I want to comment real quick and say that we make errors too, I haven't noticed in bulbapedia, but we do some weird things in the forms too (though the example I'm thinking of now is with Rotomu, it bugs me people call it Rotom bucause Rotom is spelled like ロトン and Rotomu is spelled ロトム)

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom