• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Plans for New Year's

EpicYoshi

I want eShop...
Reaction score
So, what are doing to celebrate the New Year? Are going somewhere or doing something special, or are you just going to kick back and relax at home? You can also talk about past New Year's experiences here.

I'm just staying home while attempting to stay up until midnight, even though I probably won't make it. I'll hopefully get to see the New York Ball Drop. Also, I've gone on many vacations in the past.

A friend of mine just got back from college and is having a party at his place that night. That's where I'll be.

New Years Eve I'm going to the city with my boyfriend to celebrate. Usually the City does something for New Years. New years day I have to work.

im going skating with my boyfriend, then were staying up til midnight for our new year kiss

I'll be staying at home till midnight, to do the countdown together with the family. It'll be the same thing, seeing people gather at city hall and around the bell that is rung 33 times at New Year (it's a Korean tradition, just noting).

EDIT: Oh right, my family will watch a movie at day. Later I will meet a couple of friends and enjoy some time.

Last edited:
I plan on getting extremely drunk. Hopefully with my girlfriend, but if I must do so alone then so be it.

Ah, I'll probably just stay home and watch the ball drop on TV.

Will stay at home with my family till midnight, then I'm gonna go to the party at school.

Last edited:
Staying at home. Watching a movie then the countdown and sleep at 2.00.

I'm staying home and hoping that my parents will let me stay up until midnight again so I could see the ball drop on TV.

As for New Years Day, I'll be staying home and my parents my have plans to go out to dinner or something like that.

I'll be staying at home, and will be here.

I'm going to my best friend's house and I'm spending the evening with her and my other best friend.

There's some kind of pattern here in my family: EVERY new year, there's a big fight or some other drama happening during the actual party. Fortunately, this year that won't happen since there'll be no new year celebration: each of my parents will spend the night on their own with their respective sweetheart and my sis is in the middle of a cross-country trip, so I'll be completely alone doing nothing. Although I'll cook some lasagna (my favorite food) <3

As of right now I'm not doing shit. Boyfriend acted like a complete fucking ASSHOLE BITCH to me this morning and TOLD me he was going to sleep all day because he decided to get mad for no reason.

As of right now I'm not doing shit. Boyfriend acted like a complete fucking ASSHOLE BITCH to me this morning and TOLD me he was going to sleep all day because he decided to get mad for no reason.

Hey!! Don't get mad! There's always someone to hang around with :D

Back
Top Bottom