• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Adventure Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberBlastoise

According to my research
Reaction score
This game was somewhat popular in Serebii, so I thought I'd give it a try on here.
This is NOT an RP.
Summary: The game is set to an elimination standard. You brave, young warriors will attempt to climb dangerous mountains, swim in shark-infested seas, or worse, play dance-dance revolution, to fight against the tyrant pokemon of all the lands you will traverse. Each time the story continues, someone will die.

Owner:CyberBlastoise

Co-owners:

Suspended: If you see any of the following posting on the forum after being suspended report them...

I will most certainly need help on this game. Any takers for being a co-owner?

Main Rules:

1. Follow all of the standard Serebii forum rules.
2. At most 16 contestants can enter.
3. You can only vote once…If you vote more than once, then your vote will final vote will be the one that counts, however you may not change your vote after changing it a second time (in other words, if you change it two times, you cannot change it again.)
4. I understand if you accidently voted for someone that you did not mean to after your third vote. If this is the case pm me first so I can approve it.
5. To vote, you must pm me your vote...
6. Anyone, in the game or out of the game, may vote.
7. If you evolve twice, every four continuations of the story will result in you evolving.
8. If you evolve once, the sixth continuation will result in you evolving.
9. If you don’t evolve at all, then good luck.
10. Every two continuations will result in a sub-boss pokemon.
11. Any profanity in your vote or post may result in automatic death to your character and/or you will not be allowed to vote until after two more seasons.
12. No begging me to lighten your sentence.
13. Unlike most elimination forums, there will be two winners.

Entry Rules
1. You must post your entry on the forum.
2. No choosing legendaries
3. You may re-enter the same species of pokemon after each season, but they must have a different name and different personality.
4. No entering more than one pokemon per season.
5. You must enter in First stage pokemon (No evolved pokemon).
6. Any pokemon with a baby form is considered evolved.
7. 8 males and 8 females please

Entry forum

Name: The name of your pokemon
Species: What type of pokemon you are...RBY and GSC pokemon only.
Weapon of choice: Sword, Bow, Spear, etc
Personality: Self-explanatory

The owners or co-owners will be doing the stories with smilies.

Last edited:
Shouldn't this be on the Roleplaying games forum? It has a sign up sheet and a certain amount of people can be on it

I said it before and i'll say it again...This....is....NOOOOOOOOOT...an...RP

EDIT: Here's how it works...

:051: This is a test
:203: We know. Allow this to shed some light
:132: He provides the story then the rest vote...
:154: Simple as that.

EDIT: Apparently I can only use RBY and GSC smilies...

Last edited:
Fine, I believe you.

Name: Tostu
Species: charmander
Weapon of choice: claw extensions
Personality: Usually nice, has a bad temper, but usually gets along well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom