• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Battle of Aura: The Sequel Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Soon i hope. Judging by the pace, only a couple more rockets and a ranger or two and we can start.

I'll make a ranger.

Character Name: Jake Illusions
Character Position: Ranger
Partner Pokemon: Umbreon (Nicknamed Darky)
Description: Has neatly combed brown hair, and a middle toned skin color. Has hazel eyes. Usually wears the Oblivia Ranger uniform, and wears the Oblivia styler as well.

*1.Character name: Leaf Blaze
*2.Character position: Ranger
*3.Partner Pokemon: Flygon(Spirit)
*4.Description: At around 5'8, she's pretty tall for a twelve year old. She has wild brown hair, and sharp green eyes. She has freckles. She dresses in the typical Oblivia Ranger fashion and keeps her Oblivia Stylus in a red and white tool belt.
*5:History: Leaf lived a boringly ordinary life until the day she slept at a friend's house for the night. When her friend's parents drove her home, she found it in ruins at her feet. She never believed that it was an accident. Her parents were fire fighters and had plenty of water Pokemon. She was convinced that someone was after her, so she became paranoid for a few years. After she calmed down, she decided to help others and become a Ranger, though still swearing vengeance on the person who killed her parents.

Character name:
Price "Siggi" Birgisson

Character position:
Low Rocket Admin

*Description:
Appearance:
anime-guy2.jpg
Not the most intimidating.

*Personalty:
Frosti is quiet and calm but passionate and determined. He way be quiet, but all the while he is taking in information and plotting. When he gets involved in something he really gets involved and becomes very devoted. He has a love for the arts and Pokemon and, although friendly, generally dislikes people. His Rocket brothers are an exception- he feels very close to all of them, especially his friend Archer.

History:
Price just wanted to be a Ranger. From the beginning, when he was a toddler and his father left Price and his mother to follow in his pursuit to become a Ranger, Price became practically obsessed with becoming one. His mother encouraged this, even though it hurt her to see her son want to be the same monster of a man her ex-husband had been, who put his career before his family. At ten, she put him in Ranger school. He excelled at classwork but lacked in the field practice, and it was suggested that he become something else. However, he held to his dream, graduated and became a rookie ranger at 17.

Yet no matter how hard he tried, he just wasn't as good as the other Rangers. He wasn't failing, but he wasn't succeeding either. Eventually, as things go, he was laid off at 22 and told too pursue another dream. But he had dedicated himself to the job, and knew of nothing else. His mother had passed, so he couldn't turn to her for comfort, and his dad still wanted nothing to do with him. To make matters worse, his partner Pokemon was taken when the job ended, and given to someone else. The Rangers told him that the bond was never really that strong anyways.

Price sold his home, took all the money and left the region. He planned to travel, see the world for the beauty it had, and abruptly end his life at the most beautiful place he could find. This way, he figured, something beautiful would come from his life- a beautiful death. Along one of his train rides, he met a man, whom he quickly sparked a friendship with. The two spent hours talking throughout the ride, talking about the past, their ideals and the world around him. After the rise, the man invited Price over for coffee at a local shop. He then revealed his true identity- Archer, the high ranking Executive of Team Rocket. He saw great potential in Price and wished for Price to join Team Rocket. Price was shocked, stunned, but smiled and quickly announced that he would be pleased to join. In this instance, he changed his name from Price to Frosti.

At 23, he was stationed near a remote Pokemon Lab, given the position of guarding the outside. It was a lowly Grunt job, but with Archer's favoritism and his pure determination, he vowed to rank up quickly. While he was there, he received his first two Pokemon, Kabuto and Aerodactyl, which had been recently pulled from their fossils. Archer had secretly instructed for him to be given these. Quickly, Frosti ranked up as planned, and asked for reassignment. He was assigned to a port city where Rocket trading took place. On his way traveling there, he caught a Zubat. The port job was tough work, but the ocean breeze, fresh scenery and lively city made the job worthwhile. While there, he one an Eevee in a competition. He also caught a Magikarp, keeping it because he saw that, even though it was weak now, it had potential, the same way he did. He then traded a Tentacruel he had caught for a Tangela.

Frosti, now 27, was placed in charge of the port operation, much to the happiness of his fellow grunts. He had proved to be a good friend and an even better Rocket, and they felt he was right for the position. But as of lately, Archer pulled him from his position, and made him a low admin. He was then put in a team, made to combat a "special" enemy. He knows not of this enemy, just follows his orders.

Team:
  • Kabutops
  • Aerodactyl
  • Crobat
  • Jolteon
  • Gyarados
  • Tangrowth

Since we need more TR, I'll make a second character.
Name: Willy Benchant
Alignment: Top Ranking Rocket Admin
Description: Wears a green hoody over a white baseball shirt with a very fancy green embroidered R on the left breast, and a green cap with a white version of the same R. He has gray baseball pants and black cletes. For more formal occasions, he wears a green suit instead of his baseball uniform.
medicalnoteforwintercam.jpg
Personality: He loves baseball, and was an avid player in his youth. An explosion at the field killed his coach, and caused him to go a little insane. His starter was his Deino (Monozu).

History: Ever since the explosion, he's been a little cuckoo, but he's a genius. TR recognized this and recruited him, and he eventually was promoted to a Top Admin and put in charge of a new project whose details have yet to be revealed.

Team: Hydregion (Sazandora)
Rhyperior
Electivire
Chandelure(Shandera)
Crobat
Bisharp (Kirikizan)

Hopefully this will help jumpstart the RP ;)

Last edited:
Accepted! and i like the twist. i like people who are a bit off (they make the world colorful*

I just noticed that TR are the only ones who have last names on the first post :p

Um, sorry if I'm late! I got caught up in stuff (loooooong story!) but I'm here, and I'll try to make more appearances! Sorry for being off so long!
Same guy as before, really...
Name: Neo
What: Aura Gurdian
Aura: Electric (white. I made this somewhat clear in the previous RPG, where his electrical aura was white.)
Yellow 'electric' hair, white shirt, yellow pants.
Pokémon: Raichu.
History: Not much is known about his history. He found his Raichu as a Pikachu, and they traveled together. He is a somewhat solid person, only crying once (when Fire 'died').

Sososososososo sorry ^^' RL has not been kind.... i have not had too much time to get on. I am sorry guys, but as you can expect (since i am still in school) I will not have much time on my hands. I will start it up as soon as summer vaca comes (unless someone would like to start it up before then (in that case pm me please). And Bulby, accepted!

Ok then.

The thing is, though, I don't think anyone will wait that long, let alone remeber they signed up for this. I mean this start up went up in January....

*happy dance* *toon link style*
Anyway...yay! I remember the last one...please tell me you aren't planning to 'kill' yourself again...you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom