• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Ash's galar team prediction:

Captures:

• Sobble
  • Grookey
  • Rookidee
  • Impidimp
  • Dreepy
Final Team:
  • Pikachu
  • Inteleon
  • Rillaboom
  • Corviknight
  • Impidimp
  • Drakloak or Dragapult
If Ash doesn't get one or more pokemon mentioned above then possible options are-
  • Applin to Appletun (if grookey doesn't happen)
  • Blipbug to Orbeetle
  • Rolycoly to Carkol
  • Silicobra
  • Sizzlipede or Centiskorch
  • Farfetch'd to Sirfetch'd

I hope Ash gets Dreepy, but due to Dragapult having multiple Dreepy on it and the anime avoiding that kind of evolutions on the main cast I doubt that’d happen, which is a shame, really.

I hope Ash gets Dreepy, but due to Dragapult having multiple Dreepy on it and the anime avoiding that kind of evolutions on the main cast I doubt that’d happen, which is a shame, really.
I don't think a dragapult is bound to carry dreepy.if Ash gets one that dragapult might not have any dreepy inside its horns.kind of like how a mantine is always accompanied by a remoraid in the games but not in the anime

I don't think a dragapult is bound to carry dreepy.if Ash gets one that dragapult might not have any dreepy inside its horns.kind of like how a mantine is always accompanied by a remoraid in the games but not in the anime
That’s going to be pretty problematic since the entire way Dragapult attacks is using Dreepy...

No idea, first I saw it, the tweet was unavailable and when I clicked on the link, the account was suspended
Cramorant eating James.

Captures:

• Sobble
  • Grookey
  • Rookidee
  • Impidimp
  • Dreepy
Final Team:
  • Pikachu
  • Inteleon
  • Rillaboom
  • Corviknight
  • Impidimp
  • Drakloak or Dragapult
If Ash doesn't get one or more pokemon mentioned above then possible options are-
  • Blipbug to Orbeetle
  • Rolycoly to Carkol
  • Silicobra
I think that Impidimp is more suited for Jessie than Ash.

Captures:

• Sobble
  • Grookey
  • Rookidee
  • Impidimp
  • Dreepy
Final Team:
  • Pikachu
  • Inteleon
  • Rillaboom
  • Corviknight
  • Impidimp
  • Drakloak or Dragapult
  • Blipbug to Orbeetle
  • Rolycoly to Carkol
  • Silicobra
I have some a prediction myself.
AB077C01-DF0B-40C8-8AFD-80C01E18E49A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom