• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation One Mafia! [ENDGAME: 19/04]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats no problem Pikochu, thanks for letting me though now, before the game started :D

I am intrigued by these HP, PP and evolution systems you mention, as I intend on perhaps doing a similar thing when I finally get my Etrian Odyssey mafia up and running... eventually. *coughAussieEeveecough*

...Anyway, I am in. Even if I'm not too fond of the >3 posts per day=modkill rule and will probably get modkilled anyway if my current activity trends continue.

Though regarding the aforementioned rule about posting - it does specify 'day phases...' Does that mean that we can be as inactive as we want at night, or do we have to make three posts per day and night phase, or am I just compleytely wrong and it's something else entirely?

You can do whatever in the night phases, its just 3 posts at least per day phase. Thats 3 Game related posts over 48 hours

EDIT: Whoops, thanks for joining[emoji14]

Last edited:
Night 1: Elieson, I choose you! Use Metronome!
Night 1 Results: Elieson used Metronome! Elieson used Explosion! Elieson fainted.

Funny story, I was playing a game similar to this over on PokeCommunity (which Kakashi may or may not have taken this whole idea from) but there was actually a guy who used metronome as a night action and rolled explosion, dying in the process. :p

by the by, are you in? xD

I didnt take nothing from anywhere, its a shame, I wanted this to be original, I should've known its already been done! And there is also a Metronome mon. So that just makes it even more similar.

OH WELL! As long as its fun idrc!

I think I can do this one, activity may be a little bit less while I'm back at school, but I'll be able to meet the requirements for sure.

I didnt take nothing from anywhere, its a shame, I wanted this to be original, I should've known its already been done! And there is also a Metronome mon. So that just makes it even more similar.

OH WELL! As long as its fun idrc!

And it will be fun. :) I can't wait!

Just want to say that if you want more player, you can move me from sub to player list.

Thanks @lovandra!

But @TheCapsFan This means what, should I start this game now? Because if so, I can start the sign ups for my Easter game after this one has started, but will only start the easter one when this is finished? YGM?

Thanks @lovandra!

But @TheCapsFan This means what, should I start this game now? Because if so, I can start the sign ups for my Easter game after this one has started, but will only start the easter one when this is finished? YGM?
This game can't start right away anyway since we have 2 ongoing games; Monty Python and Super War Room Mafia.
It can start only after one of those games finishes. If you do start it, though, you will be unable to post signups for Easter until THIS game finishes.
Your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom