• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Spin-Off Mafia [ENDGAME]

i dont fucking care do whatever. if im the enemy for just saying im town and lissi choosing to copycat me then clearly theres no way for me to reason w you so i wont bother
I don’t think you’re scummy, I‘m trying to help a new player learn the game by not just copying you. Sorry if that’s leading to shade towards you.
this is always what happens when someone gets wrapped up in themselves and decide they want to be the official town leader or some other pedantic garbage. they start tunneling and completely suck all of the fun out of the game. and i was really hoping this would cut out with zexy and human gone but of course there's always going to be someone glorifying the highly inefficient idea of "leading" town either to try herding us like sheep and leading scum to victory OR just to stroke their own ego. admit it. if you're town and say you want to be town leader it's because you're confident your skills are CERTAINLY a step above everyone else and it's YOU who's gonna be town's glorious savior who can solo-lead us to victory!!
it's arrogant.
How Human played town leader is not how a town leader should be played imo. Town is a team, and everyone’s voices should be heard, which is why I always try and get others opinions, I don’t want my ego stroked I want everyone to enjoy the game, which is why I always try and get people to make their own opinions (like Lissi and Helperman earlier). But I understand exactly where you are coming from, and I promise you I won’t play like you have laid out here.
ive had a shitty week and im not in the mood to be bossed around in an online game on a pokemon forum. jamie and mido and whoever else can be suspicious and, if they're town, fucking lose, and if they're scum, win, and it's whatever because my own side couldnt help. right?
Sorry to hear about your week. :bulbaHugs: If you feel I’m being controlling or tunneling too much please mention it to me and I’ll back off.

sorry for losing my temper
as i said, its been a bad couple of days for me and unfortunately im not pleased with the current state of the game and vented my frustration in an inappropriate place to do so
i didnt truly mean any slight or insult against anyone; i temporarily lost control of my emotions and overreacted
frankly, i am strongly against the idea of townleaders, but my previous post was a step too far
though these might serve as explanations, theyre not excuses, and im going to take a step back for a while to cool off, calm down, and reevaluate my behavior
once again, im sorry
I’m sorry you’ve had a rough time. Definitely step back from the game. It’s just a game and you should never let it bother you (though I know that’s easier said than done).

And if you are feeling frustrated by real life and afraid of it leaking into the game, don’t be afraid to tell us. We understand and have no desire to make t worse.

I’m sorry you’ve had a rough time. Definitely step back from the game. It’s just a game and you should never let it bother you (though I know that’s easier said than done).
Well said! Mido has gained a x9 strongman vig ability for this

But nah seriously I'm just gonna echo the same statement. Mafia games, and my games in turn are just here for people to have fun, I don't really care for how perfect a game can be as long as players enjoy themselves! I will say that town-leading is a thing that will just appear in many games, regardless on people coming or going people will naturally try to fill the cracks there, but I can get it can be a bit much. Like Mido said, it's just a game and I'd rather the players feel okay and like they can have fun whilst playing. Do not worry if you need to take time away from the game :)

Day Two Start
They were voted yesterday and if they are town then it’s very likely scum would attack them to weaken them further so they can either get them killed today or this night.
Well I can say with confidence that mafia didn’t attack them. That or I had multiple people attack me.

I didn't act last night either, I did take a point of damage. Uh. I feel like odds are ExLight did it knowing his inactive policy. Sorry about that this game btw this is not a good weekend for my availability, I get home tomorrow evening so I'll be more present then hopefully

I didn't act last night either, I did take a point of damage. Uh. I feel like odds are ExLight did it knowing his inactive policy. Sorry about that this game btw this is not a good weekend for my availability, I get home tomorrow evening so I'll be more present then hopefully
yea I was the one that hit you

Back
Top Bottom