• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Spin-Off Mafia [ENDGAME]

Day One Start

• Once again thankyou everyone for joining! Just a couple minor things people have brought up in PMs that I think everyone should know that aren't specifically stated in the rules. And again thankyou to those who bring these questions up as sometimes it's things that you can forget about lol.

You may discuss your HP, you my discuss your role power (in the sense you can say you're a role blocker, or a doctor, cop etc should any of these normal roles exist.). You may not discuss your move typings, names of moves, characters, etc. Once again, anything you don't know please do ask as it could be seen as a loophole, and truth be told with these kinda games there's a lot for me to consider that sometimes as mentioned before I can just miss things.

Anyways enough of the boring stuff. It is now Day One, this phase will end at 9PM GMT on 09/12/2023. A countdown is available here.

(a bit over 48 hours to make it a slightly better update time for all parties)

Night One Start
  • Day Two Start
  • Night Two Start
  • Day Three Start
  • Night Three Start
  • Day Four Start

• Dear Midorikawa,
    View attachment 179324
    You are Chatot, from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

Your moves are the following:
    1x Mimic
    This is a one time usage self commute, you will mimic the cry of a strong Pokemon to make sure you aren't targeted in the night you use this. Any targeted actions on you will fail.
    Keen Eye:
    This allows you to learn the type of your target. If a target has more than one type then you will learn the second typing only if you target the person again.

Your weaknesses are as follows:
    View attachment 179325
    (+ Ground moves having no effect on you due to your flying typing)

You are sided with the Town, you win when all opposing forces have been removed from the game.
    Midorikawa died in the night! They were sided with the Town!
    Dear DawningWinds,
    View attachment 179326
    You are Pokemon Trainer, from the Smash Bros series!

Your moves are as follows:
    Water Gun: Name
    This will deal 1HP Water-type damage to your target, and change your typing to Water.
    Vine Whip: Name
    This will deal 2HP Grass-type damage to your target, and change your typing to Grass/Poison.
    Flare Blitz: Name
    This will deal 2HP Fire-type damage to your target as well as applying a burn onto your target. (Takes 1HP damage for the next two phases.)

You start with 9HP. As you lose HP you will lose access to these abilities. When you hit 6HP, Charizard will faint and you can no longer use Flare Blitz. When you hit 3HP, Ivysaur will faint leaving you with just Squirtle.

Important
    What type you currently are depends on the move you last used. For example, if on Night One you use a Charizard ability, you will be Fire/Flying type and have Charizards weaknesses and resistances for Night Two. Then on Night Two if you use Ivysaur's ability, on Night Three any actions used on you will take into account Ivysaur's typing. This is the same for any possible investigative roles that may occur. Your "Pokemon Trainer" role name is purely just for pre-game. After that you are either Squirtle, Ivysaur or Charizard. You can not use the same action twice in a row. For Night One you will have Squirtle's typing for any actions used on you.

View attachment 179329
    (+ Ground moves having no effect due to your flying typing)

You are sided with the Town, you win when all opposing forces have been removed from the game.
    Itsjustmudkipz died in the night! They were sided with the Town!

It is now Day Four, this phase will end at 22:30 GMT on the 18th December.

Sorry for the delay in this one, got a bit busy and then forums decided to be slow lol.

Night Four Start
  • Day Five Start

• It is now Day Five! This phase will end at 22:30 GMT on the 21st December.

That should be everything but if I've missed something please let me know, my activity is gonna be a bit spotty over this holiday period so kinda rushing around a bit with the game lol. Just wanted to give you guys a warning that a phase or two might get delayed in the future!

Night Five Start
  • Final Vote Count:

helperman: V (ExLight, JamieIsBored, beryllium, StormyStinger, coordinator lissi)
    JamieIsBored: I (helperman)

Dear helperman,
    1701873664244.png

You are Shadow Lugia, from Pokemon XD!

You have the following moves:
    Shadow Storm: Name
    This move deals 5HP Typeless damage to your target. It is not affected by the type chart and does not have a type.
    1x Shadow Shed: Name
    This move heals a target (can self-target) for 3HP, and removes status effects if applicable.
    1x Earthquake: Name & Name
    This deals 2HP Ground Type damage to two targets each.

1701874056004.png

You are sided with the Mafia, you win when town cannot stop you from winning.

helperman took 5HP damage and was killed. They were sided with the Mafia!
    JamieIsBored took 1HP damage.

It is now Night Five, this phase will end at 22:30 GMT on the 22nd December.

I wanted to take this time to ask, since the game will run over christmas. Do you guys want me to extend the phase that Christmas falls on if applicable, or to just keep the game running as normal on that day?

Day Five Start
  • Night Six Start
  • Final votecount:

Potato-2.0: V (Berylium, Exlight, JamieIsBored, StormyStinger, coordinator lissi)
    Beryllium: I (Potato-2.0)

Potato-2.0 took 5HP Damage.
    Beryllium took 1HP damage.

It is now Night Six, this phase will end at 22:30 GMT on the 27th of December.

Day Seven Start

• Dear Potato-2.0
    1701878908159.png

You are Gengar, from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red / Blue!

You have access to the following moves:
    Shadow Ball: Name
    This will deal 2HP Ghost-Type damage to your target.
    1x Curse: Name
    This will put a curse on your target, dealing 3HP typeless damage to your target after two phases. If you die before the phases happen the curse will be lifted and will not affect your target.

Due to your tricky nature and being an antagonist at first but then turning into somewhat of an ally, any possible investigative abilities on you will return a null read (should they exist).

1701879245663.png

Potato-2.0 died during the night! They were sided with the Town.

It is now Day Seven, this phase will end at 22:30 GMT on the 29th December.
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone as I know the game has gone on for a while, wasn't my intention to have it go on for so long but I do thank everyone for sticking with it haha :)

Night Seven Start
  • Day Eight Start
  • 1. @coordinator lissi
    2. @JamieIsBored
    3. @beryllium
    7. @StormyStinger
    8. @ExLight

Dear JamieIsBored,
    View attachment 179321
    You are Detective Pikachu, from (you guessed it) Detective Pikachu!

Your moves are the following:
    Thunderbolt: Name
    This will deal 2HP electric type damage to your target.

If you survive past Night One, you will gain access to the following:
    Forensic Investigator: Name
    This will allow you to target a dead player to see who has targeted them over the course of the game. You will not be told any other info besides the name of the players who had targeted that player. This is only for night actions and votes will not appear.

View attachment 179323

You have a reduced starting HP, and start with 8HP instead of 10.

JamieIsBored died in the night, they were sided with the Town!

It is now Day Eight, this phase will end at 22:30 GMT on the 1st of January.
    I won't be shortening this phase because I won't be around for a reduced phase thanks to NYE plans. If the game hits any day phases after this one, they will only last 24 Hours.

(Also pictures are still being weird, the only weakness Jamie had was Ground type.)

ENDGAME
  • I'll allow it as a one off on account of the forums being slow for me, but next time I won't be able to accept any votes past that post next time. Not telling you off though lol just saying. The forums are being dead slow at loading pages for me so hence the delay.

1. @coordinator lissi
    2. @JamieIsBored
    3. @beryllium
    4. @Potato-2.0
    5. @Itsjustmudkipz
    6. @Midorikawa
    7. @StormyStinger
    8. @ExLight
    9. @helperman

Final Votals:
    coordinator lissi: I (StormyStinger)
    beryllium: II (ExLight, beryllium)
    ExLight: I (coordinator lissi)

beryllium took 2HP damage from votes and died!
    Dear beryllium,
    1701874679937.png

You are Chikorita, from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

Your moves are as follows:

Razor Leaf: Name
    This will deal 1HP Grass Type damage to your target. It has a 50% chance to critical hit and double damage before any type effectiveness is applied!
    1x Sweet Scent: Name and Name
    This will force two targets to target each other, instead of whoever they were going to target. Even if target one does not use an ability, they will still be targeted by target two, however target two won't be affected as no input has been given by target one. Hopefully i've explained this well enough!

1701874904699.png

beryllium was sided with the Town!
    beryllium's role consisted of pre-game involvement when choosing a number between 1-19 that affected what role they had.

coordinator lissi took 1HP damage!

ExLight took 1HP damage and died!

Dear ExLight,
    1701878141717.png

You are Jigglypuff, from the Smash Bros series!

You have access to the following moves:
    1x Sing: Name
    This simply put will roleblock your target.
    1x Puff Up
    This move will puff you up to a gargantuan size, making anybody who targets you take 2HP typeless damage in the night phase you use this.
    Roll-Out: Name
    This will deal 1HP rock type damage at first, however the more it is used the more damage it does. The first time you use this it will be 1HP, the second 2HP, etc etc. This applies even if you use a different action in between nights. For example, if you Roll-Out on night one, and then Sing on night two, then Roll-Out again on Night Three, it will deal 2HP damage.

Due to being a light character in Smash Bros, you start with a lower amount of 8HP.

1701878617833.png

(+ Ghost type moves having zero effect on you due to your Normal typing)

ExLight was sided with the Town!

This means that town is equal to the amount of mafia members remaining, meaning Mafia (StormyStinger) wins the game!

Got a couple of comments i'll make about the game in due time. As I say every single time thankyou everyone for joining! For this game in particular I know it dragged on a while and I appreciate everyone taking part, i'll have a couple questions written up when I can but for now you guys can discuss the game as you see fit!

Back
    Top Bottom