• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, it gives more time for the mafia to pick us off. Double-edged sword here.

A dream I do have
Expeditions I will go
Stop that Emolga

I must say I hope there are some investigative roles in this game otherwise this won't end up being pretty...

oh, right....at first I thought it might have had to do with the anime, but he probably means dunsparce, since it and emolga were two of the main characters in gates to infinity. And for you, chef...delibird is the only thing that I think fits?

really though, can we not be so hasty to softclaim? Obviously softclaims have their purpose, but these just seem random and pointless in the current situation...don't give the mafia too much info to work with.

oh, right....at first I thought it might have had to do with the anime, but he probably means dunsparce, since it and emolga were two of the main characters in gates to infinity. And for you, chef...delibird is the only thing that I think fits?

really though, can we not be so hasty to softclaim? Obviously softclaims have their purpose, but these just seem random and pointless in the current situation...don't give the mafia too much info to work with.

I was just thinking of Dunsparce too, though Cheff's softclaim kind of made me think of Togetic initially. I agree about making these softclaims now during the night phase though, it's not the time.

Why'd you think of Delibird?
delibird's a flying-type that helps people by giving them presents, and the "bomb" could refer to it dropping them as bombs like it does with the attack version of present....it's not a perfect fit, but it's the best I got
like rainbow, I also thought of togetic, but....I think delibird's more likely

4 hours till phase change. Please submit actions before that time. Any time after will not be submitted.

Day Two Start
Players:
1. @AussieEevee
2. @Feenie
3. @CheffOfGames
4. @Midorikawa
5. @Zexy
6. @SoaringLooker
7. @DarthWolf13
8. @Elementar
9. @swarla
10. @TheCapsFan
11. @Iteru
12. @Skullcrow
13. @Derpghost
14. @Rainsquid
15. @Rainbow Cloud

Apologies for the hour delay.

No flavour text I apologise, next phases will have it.
Dear Derpghost,
250px-242Blissey.png

You are Blissey, the Happiness Pokemon.

Introduced in Generation Two, and bolstering a high HP low defence BST, you are the evolved from of Chansey.

Once a night you may PM me with Heal: User to use your medical abilities on the selected player, this will heal them for 3HP.

You start with 20HP, but take extra 1HP damage from all moves.

You are sided with the Protectors of Johto (Town), you win when all other forces have been eradicated.

Derpghost was killed, they were sided with Town.

Derpghost also took 2HP of damage before they died.
Someone took 6HP damage.
Someone took 1HP damage.
Someone took 2HP damage.

It is now Day Two. This phase will end approximately 48 hours from this post's timestamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom