• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yours Truly care to explain exactly what you did then.
I'm assuming you're a lie detector, being able to quote a message and ask if it's true or false?
If so what message did you quote?
I mentioned it earlier, so I'm just going to quote myself from earlier:

You see, my ability is that I can analyse a portion of something that a player has said in this game and try to determine whether that player is telling the truth or lying... I say try because I could also get a neutral result for when Calvin doesn't know whether the quote in question is true/false or if my role fails like it did the night before. But anyway, the main reason I am saying this now is that I checked the following quote:

I've yet to get or do any damage.

And it seems that he wasn't telling the truth there... Now the only reasons I can think of that he has to lie about this quote from Day 3 is either because his role does self-damage (which is not what he has claimed thus far if I recall correctly), or if he just doesn't want to admit that he's done damage at that point in the game... and I can't really think of a reason for a town player to lie about the damage they take/deal, which leads me to beleive that he's out last mafia player.

I mean you lot will probably say otherwise, but for now, VOTE: SoaringDylan. Explain why you lied about that and I might take my vote off you.

If Iteru wants to say, that's up to them, sorry.
I'm well aware of that.

In light of this recent development... I'm still keeping my vote on Dylan, but once Calvin comes online, that may very well change...

No, he's told me, so he doesn't seem to be witholding anything.

And in light of that recent development, which just sounds to me like an attempt to make Iteru sound scummy using something that someone else said, I shall do the folowing:

UNVOTE: SoaringDylan
VOTE: Rainbow Cloud

In other news, since I've publicly stated my role, if you lot could say that you're town then that would make my job a whole lot easier. You don't even have to have any reason to say it, just include the line 'I am town' (or something like that) at the bottom of your next post.

I'm town. Couldn't you have come up with that idea earlier :p

I'm town. Couldn't you have come up with that idea earlier :p
I did, in that PM that you didn't reply to I recall asking just such a question. And in any case, I have asked a few players that, but those I've asked are either kinda dead or, in your case, haven't responded to their PM. Though to be fair, if I had stated my role and requested such in public, then I would probably have been scum's target for the nightkill.

Also, that lack of an 'I am town' admition from Cloud only makes me more suspicious of him...

[input facepalm gif here]
jiFfM.jpg

Also, that lack of an 'I am town' admition from Cloud only makes me more suspicious of him...

I did effectively say I am town in my last reply but I don't see how saying that is going to help me anyway?
I can somewhat prove my claim though in that I did attack Skullcrow on night 5 like Rainomi asked in our OC to prove my 1HP fire attack with super effective damage. I didn't claim it yesterday though as I was worried I'd be accused of being behind that ghost attack Skull said also hit them, especially with Rainomi being killed the same night. That's also another reason why I'm not keen on Iteru as he CC'd the damage on Skullcrow.

I did effectively say I am town in my last reply but I don't see how saying that is going to help me anyway?
I can somewhat prove my claim though in that I did attack Skullcrow on night 5 like Rainomi asked in our OC to prove my 1HP fire attack with super effective damage. I didn't claim it yesterday though as I was worried I'd be accused of being behind that ghost attack Skull said also hit them, especially with Rainomi being killed the same night. That's also another reason why I'm not keen on Iteru as he CC'd the damage on Skullcrow.
...Eh, that's good enough, I guess. My suspicions have been lowered. Slightly.

Anyway, after looking at what he said at the time, I have a funny feeling that the other attack that hit Crow that night wasn't a Ghost attack, merely that he beleive it to be one. After all, he described it as 'an eerie shiver' that he felt two phases beforehand, which sounds a rather like the description of a certain high-damaging Psychic move to me.

...Eh, that's good enough, I guess. My suspicions have been lowered. Slightly.

Anyway, after looking at what he said at the time, I have a funny feeling that the other attack that hit Crow that night wasn't a Ghost attack, merely that he beleive it to be one. After all, he described it as 'an eerie shiver' that he felt two phases beforehand, which sounds a rather like the description of a certain high-damaging Psychic move to me.

Not sure why scum would wish to use a psychic move on Skull though given its ineffectiveness and them knowing most of our claims via Darth, unless they were using the move mainly for a secondary effect?

So, you beleive me when I say that said move was indeed a Psychic move, Cloud? Well then, that is... interesting.

And like I said, I have a feeling that the Psychic move in question does a lot of damage, thus potentially giving scum enough reason to use it.

So, you beleive me when I say that said move was indeed a Psychic move, Cloud? Well then, that is... interesting.

And like I said, I have a feeling that the Psychic move in question does a lot of damage, thus potentially giving scum enough reason to use it.

When did I say I believed you about the psychic move, please don't say I've said things I haven't said, I'm just speculation on what you suggested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom