• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon HG and SS Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heracross bit Benny for flirting with Lucy. "Hera Hera!" Which translated to something like: "Don't leave master!"

"Dodge, and use Stone Edge." Gliscor swiftly avoided the attack, then sent stones plummeting at Snover.

"Hera Hera! Cross Hera! HERACROSS!" Heracross pointed its finger at Lucy, hissing.

"Bum bum bum, we like stuff," a man wearing a cloak walked by, carrying a box that looked like a Meganium.

The stones hit Snover and fainted it. "Fine, fine. Go, Piloswine!" Pryce said, sending out the ice and ground-type.

"Oh yes, this is definatley Jake's heracross."Lucy said, sighing."What's your issue with me, huh? And why does no one have an issue with Cass and Sam?"

"HERACROSS! HERA! HERA!" Heracross hissed, though was stopped by the man. "Please stop. I don't want to drop my Meganium ice statue." The man walked off.

"Return Gliscor. Go Electabuzz!" The newly evolved Electabuzz came out, raising its eyebrows. "Fire Punch!" Electabuzz's fist was covered in fire, and he punched Piloswine.

Bayleef growled at Herracross. Benny stood behing his Pokemon, a little afraid of the bug-type.

Piloswine slid backwards, but came back with an earthquake attack, commanded by Pryce.

"I'm sorry, I don't speak Pokemon. Or at least whatever form of it your speaking."Lucy said, rolling her eyes."Shouldn't you be with Jake?"

"Hera Hera!" Heracross pointed to the man, signifying that he was his master.

"MY HERACROSS IS A FEMALE!" Jake called out. Electabuzz was shook, but seemed fine. "Cross Chop!" Electabuzz chopped at Piloswine in a cross motion.

"I am so confuesed at this point. Benny, why is this random heracross attacking you and yelling at me?"Lucy asked.

Bayleef walked over to the Meganium statue. It blushed, then began to stare at it. "Uh, what's wrong with Bayleef?" Benny asked.

"I think that bayleef thinks the statue is a real meganium, and now it has a crush on it. That's so cute."Lucy said.

"He's aggressive and stuff. And the statue is supposed to be delivered to a guy called Benny, or so my boss tells me." The man looked around.

"That's me!" Benny cried. Bayleef cheered. "Where do I sign?" he asked.

"Right here," the man turned to Eliot. "And you - take it." The man lowered down the statue of Silver.

Cass really didn't feel like she wanted anyone coming with her besides her pokemon, so she slipped away to go sing Silver with Blitz
"I wonder where he could be" Cass mumbled as her and Blitz walked in the forest like area.
OOC: soz I was at school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom