• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

Bias aside I do genuinely think the plot is gonna be something like:

1. Zygarde core 1 & 2 have a conflict over what they want to do about the ever expanding humans, Z1 proposes to create a peace between people and pokemon while z2 wants to either drive out or wipe out the people before they become an issue to the balance

2. They split, and z1 gets the help of the protagonist, and serves as our ride pokemon with various new forms (think 20%, 30%, 40%), in order to help it establish a way (lumiose city) for people and pokemon to co-exist

3. Z2, mad at z1 for teaming up with the afront to balance it views you as, serves a form of villainous role

And tbh idk what else

1. Zygarde core 1 & 2 have a conflict over what they want to do about the ever expanding humans, Z1 proposes to create a peace between people and pokemon while z2 wants to either drive out or wipe out the people before they become an issue to the balance

2. They split, and z1 gets the help of the protagonist, and serves as our ride pokemon with various new forms (think 20%, 30%, 40%), in order to help it establish a way (lumiose city) for people and pokemon to co-exist

3. Z2, mad at z1 for teaming up with the afront to balance it views you as, serves a form of villainous role

And tbh idk what else
Would make sense lorewise since Zygarde (if I recall) maintains the balance of nature or something (feel free to correct me on this because I don't remember).

And tbh idk what else
Maybe, maybe not, but you made a fair and solid point, in well, Zygarde playing a major role.

Come on, they are heavily hinting at Zygarde and it is potentially the game's primary legendary, so not having Zygarde playing a major role AGAIN would be way too wasteful, and even worse bookends for Gen VI.

I'm pretty sure Zygarde has five cores though?
It does, Z1 and Z2 were the important ones in the anime

Also every time I think how we could’ve predicted z-a I think about how the starters are from 2,5, and 7 and if we used the starters, it would’ve been either 3, or 6
I’m throwing things at the wall because we don’t have anything about it

Completely random but Audino's certainly gonna be in this game.

It having a Mega Evolution and being in the Kalos Pokédex alone promotes this idea, but it goes much deeper than this.

Gamefreak seemed to have made multiple precedents regarding Audino since its inception, and it not appearing in SV at all shattered each and every single one of them.

First, we got to Unova
Audino was in every shaking patch of grass in Pokemon Black and White's Unova region, alongside just about every in B2W2, including the Nature Preserve (not sure if there is any where it's not in for B2W2 but Bulbapedia confirmed it's in every shaking patch route in BW)

Post-Unova
Audino was found in every region's Pokemon game following Unova, usually in postgame areas and areas with ties to legendary Pokemon

In the Kalos region, Audino were found in the Friend Safari (and in Route 6 during the main story)
In the Hoenn region, Audino were found in Mirage Spots (postgame-esque exclusive feature you unlock after the climax of ORAS, through a feature you could also use to obtain legendary Pokemon)
In the Alola games, Audino were found in Ultra Wormholes (postgame-esque dimension you unlock after the climax of USUM, through a feature you could also use to obtain legendary Pokemon)
In the Galar games, Audino were found in Crowned Tundra (postgame-esque place you unlock when you purchase the DLC of SwSh and manage to beat Peony's Level 70s team. This place allowed you to obtain legendary Pokemon through Ultra Wormholes in Dynamax Den)

Scarlet and Violet brought back Unova made it a postgame-esque place you unlock after clearing everything else and had a horde of past gen legendaries to catch in that DLC, but despite all this, Audino did not show up. They broke multiple precedents by not including Audino here. This is the equivalent to, if not more significant, than if Pokémon brought back Kanto but didn't bring back Magikarp or if Pokémon brought back Hoenn but did not bring back Tentacool. Audino was the Magikarp of Unova's grass! A Pokemon who used to be everywhere in Unova is suddenly no longer in Unova and a Pokemon who Gamefreak insisted would be in every postgame-like area in games for regions following Gen 5, is not in Scarlet and Violet's postgame DLC. Something has to be up here for them to go out of their way to not place Audino in SV's DLC2 Unova under these circumstances and I think it all ties to a special appearance in Legends Z-A.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk about a random Pokemon not many care about.

Last edited:
Completely random but Audino's certainly gonna be in this game.

It having a Mega Evolution and being in the Kalos Pokédex alone promotes this idea, but it goes much deeper than this.

Gamefreak seemed to have made multiple precedents regarding Audino since its inception, and it not appearing in SV at all shattered each and every single one of them.

First, we got to Unova
Audino was in every shaking patch of grass in Pokemon Black and White's Unova region, alongside just about every in B2W2, including the Nature Preserve (not sure if there is any where it's not in for B2W2 but Bulbapedia confirmed it's in every shaking patch route in BW)

Post-Unova
Audino was found in every region's Pokemon game following Unova, usually in postgame areas and areas with ties to legendary Pokemon

In the Kalos region, Audino were found in the Friend Safari (and in Route 6 during the main story)
In the Hoenn region, Audino were found in Mirage Spots (postgame-esque exclusive feature you unlock after the climax of ORAS, through a feature you could also use to obtain legendary Pokemon)
In the Alola games, Audino were found in Ultra Wormholes (postgame-esque dimension you unlock after the climax of USUM, through a feature you could also use to obtain legendary Pokemon)
In the Galar games, Audino were found in Crowned Tundra (postgame-esque place you unlock when you purchase the DLC of SwSh and manage to beat Peony's Level 70s team. This place allowed you to obtain legendary Pokemon through Ultra Wormholes in Dynamax Den)

Scarlet and Violet brought back Unova made it a postgame-esque place you unlock after clearing everything else and had a horde of past gen legendaries to catch in that DLC, but despite all this, Audino did not show up. They broke multiple precedents by not including Audino here. This is the equivalent to, if not more significant, than if we had a Kanto remake that didn't bring back Magikarp or a Hoenn remake that did not bring back Tentacool. Audino was the Magikarp of Unova's grass! A Pokemon who used to be everywhere in Unova is suddenly no longer in Unova and a Pokemon who Gamefreak insisted would be in every postgame-like area in games for regions following Gen 5, is not in Scarlet and Violet's postgame DLC. Something has to be up here for them to go out of their way to not place Audino in SV's DLC2 Unova under these circumstances and I think it all ties to a special appearance in Legends Z-A.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk about a random Pokemon not many care about.
Man I wonder if Ransei wants Audino to return in LZA
(I do too, and your logic checks out)

Back
Top Bottom