• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Ranger the Comic

Wow, really thanks! You have some idea about when the next chapter comes out?

It might release at the end of may since both of other Chapters had released the end of every month.

I think the next chapter's out on the 19th (yay, right after my finals!).

Anyways, Kazuki's and Hinata-chan's profiles on the Ranger Manga are up!

Kazuki
DOB: 18th May
Blood Type: O

Kazuki admired Hayate for a long time, and he became a Pokemon Ranger after express his passion for the job through his seven letters to the said Ranger Leader.

Having his job as his favorite hobby, he has no other activity of interest. It seems like his life is receiving missions and training himself when he isn't in any of them.

He looks like he's popular, but he didn't really go on a lot of dates. On top of that, dates can be totally out of his mind when missions come in.

Since he always appriciates the Pokemon, who often lend him their power, he always add the "-san" honorific. The only exception would be his Partner Pokemon, Minun.

Currently, he's at Ranger Class 10. By the line "By a clear shot!", he would be jumping into any danger without any hesitation!

Hinata
DOB: 16th September
Blood Type: O

Hinata is a Ranger who senior to Kazuki. She had taught Kazuki a lot in the past. Now both of them are Class 10 Rangers, they are often paired together during missions.

She often prepares to her best ability before she starts something, even during her spare time she would try to read as many documents and information as possible. During mission, her knowledge would also be a support for Kazuki's action. It seems like her favorite phrase, "that's the way it is", is the easiest way for her to convince Kazuki, who's often being simple-minded.

She likes buying one single item of clothes after she receives her paycheck.

Hmm...So, Rangers got paid for their job...

Good for they.Risking their own lifes (without payment) it's superhero's job...

Hmm, I think part 4 should have come out by now. But I've been busy these last two weeks - I'll check tomorrow perhaps.

Just to let everyone know, Okashira Shinomori and I have been working on a translated Pokemon Ranger comic.

Okashira Shinomori does the translations while I do the photoshoping and graphic design.

http://www.geocities.com/kris_chan86/

Tell your friends!

More pages to come next week!

Grimsg

Pages 3-5 don't work, at least not for me.
But that's cool. Thank you for the translations.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom