• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Pachirisu~

Cute yet deadly!
Reaction score
Rules of the Game
There will be some Pokemon at the beginning of each set. You vote off your least favorite, and there will be ONE VOTE PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. Then, the Pokemon with the most votes is eliminated.

Rounds last for 3-5 days or until we have about 10 votes.

The Pokemon that wins the set gets added to the winner's circle. Once there are ten of those, the same thing will happen. The Pokemon that gets chosen from those is added to the Hall of Fame, and once there are ten Pokemon in the Hall of Fame, we'll vote them off until there is one. The winning Pokemon gets added as a "Bulbagarden Favorite".

If two Pokemon are tied at the end of the round, they are BOTH eliminated.

Special Rounds
Now, it wouldn't be fun if it was the same, round after round after round, so we have some special rounds!

Finals- This is when there are two Pokemon left. When this happens, you have to be clear about who you want to win or lose. If you aren't, your vote won't be counted

Saved Round- This is when you say the Pokemon you want to be saved (Not voted off) rather than regular voting. The Pokemon with the most votes for being saved will be taken out until there are 3 Pokemon left, making it 4 Pokemon left instead. This round occurs at a random point.

Double Down- All rules apply, EXCEPT, you get to vote for TWO Pokemon. This round can happen 1-2 times in a set and happens at random times.

Prediction Time- This occurs at the beginning of a set. You vote off Pokemon, but you also get to predict who you think will be voted off for the round. If you guessed correctly, you can eliminate ANY Pokemon of your choice. If multiple people guess correctly, they vote on who to eliminate.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Remember that since it's the first round, you need to predict along with your regular vote!

Every round will have a theme with it

Winner's Circle

Hall of Fame

Bulbagarden Favorites

Theme - Eeveelutions

Contestants:

Eevee
Flareon
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Espeon
Umbreon
Leafeon
Glaceon
Sylveon

My vote: Jolteon

Its prediction round! Read first post to learn more about it!

Lets start voting!

Current Tally:

Glaceon - 1
Flareon - 1
Jolteon - 1
Sylveon - 1

They're all 1...

And Eevee gets the boot!

Theme - Eeveelutions

Contestants:

Flareon
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Espeon
Umbreon
Leafeon
Glaceon
Sylveon

Lets start voting!

And Sylveon gets the boot!

Theme - Eeveelutions

Contestants:

Flareon
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Espeon
Umbreon
Leafeon
Glaceon

Lets start voting!

Aww, I kind of get why Eevee was the first one voted out, but it still seems unfair to the little guy. :(

I vote Umbreon.

Current Tally:

Umbreon - 1
Leafeon - 1
Jolteon - 1

We need more votes

Glaceon, as beautiful as you are, you lose this round

Theme - Eeveelutions

Contestants:

Flareon
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Espeon
Umbreon
Leafeon

It is Saving Round! This is when you say the Pokemon you want to be saved (Not voted off) rather than regular voting. The Pokemon with the most votes for being saved will be taken out until there are 3 Pokemon left, making it 4 Pokemon left instead. This round occurs at a random point.

Saving: Vaporeon

Lets start saving one of these dear Eeveelutions!

I vote Leafeon, mainly because I've always thought it was poorly named

Sorry, the bottom part of your post wasn't there for me - must have had lag

In that case, I vote Jolteon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom